Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-29-2001, 10:36 PM   #351
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Hey, Lady Rae, I really get into planning parties. Since you're the proprietor (I assume you do the hiring) can I be the Moon's Hope party planner?

What kind of dancing is that Cloudy? Table top, lap top, knight top? BTW purple is definitely your color.
HAHAHA...thanks, I do like the purple..and so does a certain Paladin of my heart... And as to what kind of dancing.. (giggle) well I suppose it will all depend on the level of depravity in the place...but (demure smile) I shall endeavor to maintain a bit of ahem..dignity...snicker...knight top I shall reserve for a certain Black Knight only...hehehehe...the rest...well that's open for discussion! LOLOLOLOL! I shan't say what Bilqis plans, I'll let her tell that when she comes in next.

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-29-2001, 10:37 PM   #352
Draconia

Sorry, the RL monster grabbed me. Sorry I can't stay. Take care everyone.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-29-2001, 10:37 PM   #353
Charean
Hathor

ROFL Relic!!!
Old 03-29-2001, 10:41 PM   #354
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Reeka:
Can't we be just simly wicked when we put our minds togther. Char, the black leather, denifinitely you,and if you accessorize with a little whip. . . so. . . what is the word I'm looking for dominating.
Not sure about the whip, but I do have just the thing... a very thin, silk cord... KD will know what that is for!! :::evil grin:::

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Muse and Eternal Love of KDogRex
Old 03-29-2001, 10:42 PM   #355
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by The.Relic:
Ummm.. being but an old battered Minsc brain like Kensai, The.Relic ponders the lovely LadyRae's words regarding the charming Zeeke...scratching his stubbly chin he ponders the significance of 'not likely dearest' and 'not a chance dearest'...Due to one too many blows to his oft dented noggin he gives up his quest for knowledge, sure that such wisdom is beyond him
Being far too old, scarred, battered and bruised to participate in a wet towel contest, he makes a note to be unavoidably detained in a brawl with a lich or two that night, leaving the ladies to their swooning and pleasures
Smitten by LadyRae

Aw, Relic!!! You don't have to join the wet towel contest!!! Anyway, I'm not sure the ladies would ever get over seeing that...um, side of you... (garsh) !

------------------
Proprietor of The Moon's Hope Inn
Smitten by The.Relic

Old 03-29-2001, 10:43 PM   #356
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
Sorry, the RL monster grabbed me. Sorry I can't stay. Take care everyone.
Bye, Draconia!!!
Old 03-29-2001, 10:43 PM   #357
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Lady Rae I think the color coordinating with the towels is a lovely idea. I was actually thinking of wearing silver bells in the Mage's honor. Hey, Charean, if you wear the black leather, KDog could be dressed (using the term rather loosely) for the occasion in "black towel."

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (the question is waiting for what?)
Yes, I do get cold. That is why I need someone to warm me up.
No, I did not lose the rest of my outfit!
Official Party Planner of the Moon's Hope Inn

Old 03-29-2001, 10:43 PM   #358
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
Um, Cloudy, where do you get all your gorgeous harem outfits??? You don't think my offering to color co-ordinate with his towel was too much do you???
HAHAHA...not at all...but I do think you shall need to do some sweet-talking to urge him to participate dear LadyRae! My seamstress works at the estate, she mostly does things for my sister LadyZekke and I borrow them to see how I like them...teehee or rather how my Lord Black Knight likes them! LOL I was wondering....LadyZ had this charming little leprachaun thing...bit stretchy-snug and uh, not much too it, shamrocks in just the right spots... if you get my drift! Darling little slippers with rolled up toes and tassles! You'd love it!

Cloudy

------------------
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Old 03-29-2001, 10:45 PM   #359
The.Relic
Red Dragon

I really must stop accidentally misspelling the handsome debonnaire Zeeka's name before all of you sweet ladies band together and toss me unarmed into a Mindflayers Pit
Smitten by LadyRae
Old 03-29-2001, 10:46 PM   #360
Reeka
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Silk cord. . . mmm. . . you're making me think bad things!

Bye, Draconia!

Where's Cloudy?

Lady Rae, Relic doesn't have to participate, if he doesn't want to (but bring a towel just in case.)

------------------
Reeka--The Hand of Death O_H_F
Lady in Waiting (the question is waiting for what?)
Yes, I do get cold. That is why I need someone to warm me up.
No, I did not lose the rest of my outfit!
Official Party Planner of the Moon's Hope Inn