Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-19-2000, 12:00 AM   #1
Junker

LOL..Ok Im praying at the statue of Serran that is at The Lost Sea(outside not in a crypt)...She(the Statue) responds with all the sentences..and when Im getting back to Brimloch Roon the Smitty only tells me that I need to pray to the statue of Serran....I thought i was very clear in my post earlier,,lol So its a bug not some stupid me trying to make conversation with a statuette in some temple i past ages ago !!!!

Old 11-19-2000, 12:00 AM   #2
Junker

LOL..Ok Im praying at the statue of Serran that is at The Lost Sea(outside not in a crypt)...She(the Statue) responds with all the sentences..and when Im getting back to Brimloch Roon the Smitty only tells me that I need to pray to the statue of Serran....I thought i was very clear in my post earlier,,lol So its a bug not some stupid me trying to make conversation with a statuette in some temple i past ages ago !!!!

Old 11-19-2000, 12:11 AM   #3
Junker

Ohh Sorry It became two messages...Ohh bye the way the Paladin Quest In brimloch Roon dictates me to go to a statue of Serran (not Kerah)So you dont have to say anything about that..I checked that so many times no,,,Go to the Statue of Serran and pray the words Sanctus Holy...So help please...And dont tell me I have to go back pls

Old 11-19-2000, 10:49 AM   #4
Junker

I cant become a Paladin !!! I have prayed upon the Altar of Serran and said Sanctus Holy and the statue replys with three sentences...But when I get back to the Armory he sais only that I have to pray on the Altar to become a paladin...Someone has some hint for this bug !!!

Old 11-19-2000, 10:55 AM   #5
Sloth

Make sure that you are praying by the altar that is by the Gypsy house and not the one in the Crypt

Old 11-19-2000, 10:55 AM   #6
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

YOu aren't by chance going back to the Kerah statue in the crypt are you??

Try the statue which can be found on the west side of the Nymph Lake a little further west than the boathouse.

If that is where you have been praying, I really don't know what the difficulty is.

Wyv
Old 11-19-2000, 01:28 PM   #7
Regis
Welcomed New User

"You have to go back"

but since I didn't say "pls" it's ok.
The problem with switching guilds late is that some of the quests relate to previous maps, as in this case. The Statue you need to pray to is by the Gypsy's house waaaaaaaaaay back on the first map (Valeia).
Old 11-19-2000, 02:21 PM   #8
bandaddy
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Not a bug, you were told to pray and then return to the Temple! Not the armory. you need to head to Ishad and enter the Temple (church) and you will be ranked a Paladin at that time.
Old 11-19-2000, 05:37 PM   #9
Junker

Okey Thanks bandaddy,,Aha.. I understand the Temple......But as I see It there is a temple in Brimloch also...soo I have to see what happens in that one....Thanks and thanks again.....