Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 12-12-2001, 03:46 AM   #1
clcwolf
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Ok, this could be considered a minor spoiler, location of items ahead

.Spoiler

.Space

Ok, entering the swamps from Marten's Bluff. There is a little hollow log above your head soon after you enter. You can go to your left or right and, hugging the wall, you will find a path that leads up to it. Here you will find a Sanity Ring, and *something standard*, and also a Blue Feather. I clicked this and it fell down to the swamp floor, I thought I imagined it until I was exiting the swamp and there it was directly below the log. I don't believe this is the 'Plumed Serpent Feather' that you need for the recpie for Antone. Normally those take the format '(CreatureName) + (CreatureBit)', which this doesn't. So my question is, what is up with this feather. I would suggest to stick in my hat, but HEY, I already got one. (Feathered Hat, AC +2) So, did anyone else find this, and does anyone know for what it is used?
clcwolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 04:22 AM   #2
Sleepwalker
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Hi!

Minor Spoiler!
Give the feather to Fuzfas in Trynton, he will make an earthshake bomb from it.

Bye!

Sleepwalker
Old 12-12-2001, 04:43 AM   #3
Larlador
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Yup i have the earthshaker bomb, but what is it used for, i mean anything special, or do i just use it in an tough fight?
Larlador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2001, 01:47 PM   #4
Moni

I haven't tried using it yet, but I believe the earthshaker bomb to be the equivalent of the Earthquake spell. (I've yet to right click on it and actually see~doh!)

A handy weapon to have in a low level party finding themselves in a tough fight...provided they have someone with a decent throwing skill!

I'm saving mine for a fight I feel like I have no chance of winning LOL
Old 12-12-2001, 04:58 PM   #5
vesselle
Hathor

quote:
Originally posted by Moni:
I'm saving mine for a fight I feel like I have no chance of winning LOL

i have nearly a full inventory of stuff that i save for that particular purpose!! and somehow, i still never end up using any of it. i guess we need to face facts, we're just collectors, moni!! :