Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-24-2003, 01:00 AM   #1
Mirror Image
Manshoon

I counted three demons in the demon zone when my group sent looking for a heart. it stands to reason if you got all three demons you might have three hearts. Then you might be able to make the jump to the knights dimension or anywhere else. So here's the question has anyone every tried to get even two of these guys and if so did you get more than one heart.
Mirror Image is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2003, 01:27 AM   #2
Gangrell
Iron Throne Cult

No point in it really. All you need is one demon heart, and two wouldn't help you out any because the planar sphere's machine has no more power to make planar jumps. The only reason I've seen to gather the other two demon hearts is to upgrade your weapons. You may not have the Items Upgrade Mod Mirror, so go here to download it.
Gangrell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2003, 01:05 AM   #3
Mirror Image
Manshoon

I though the heart powered the golem that in turn powered the planar sphere. Well it doesn't matter since my PC can't set the controls anyway. Understand I look for unexpected twists in the story line or odd ways to solve game problems. Like when I used the ring of earth elemental control to charm the Earth Gate guardian and then tried to walk it into the drow directly north. AND IT ALMOST WORKED!!.
Mirror Image is offline   Reply With Quote