Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 07-21-2001, 03:11 PM   #11
trux

yes, the meat should still be laying on the ground if you go back.

------------------
--
trux
Old 07-21-2001, 03:15 PM   #12
Aellinsar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I just went in there with my mages (Aerie, protagonist, Nalia) and had Jaheira and Minsc protect them while I hit 'em hard with Magic Missiles and stuff like that. I also Animal Summoned with Jaheira so the hulks confused the animals . . .

------------------
On the heights, all paths are paved with daggers.
Old 07-21-2001, 03:55 PM   #13
simonbarsinistar
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Spoiler
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>The stove is on the same level as the dogs. You need all 4 piles of dog meat.
you will notice there are two doors on the west side of the room with the hulks. If you sneak in the north most door go all the way down the hall on the end of the hall there is open area with an interactive spot that is where the dog stew goes. After dropping the stew run (imeadiatly) south to another hall parrallel to the one you entered, go east up the hall and out the door close that door behind you and then close the other door that you had entered earlier. You are now safe to bring your whole party in to the room. The tactic that I used to take out the umber hulks one by one was to use Yoshimos special traps in front of the door, open the door go down the hall just far enough for one of the hulks to see me and then run back into the room. As the hulk came through the door my ranged weapons people whacked him as he go whacked by the trap if that wasn't good enough the fighter/ranger by the door would mak quick work of him. Repeat as neccasary.

------------------
Not all chemicals are bad. Without chemicals such as hydrogen and oxygen,
for example, there would be no way to make water, a vital ingredient in
beer.

- Dave Barry