Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 02-23-2004, 12:11 AM   #31
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Spirits forever:
Look he said that he did the drawings a while back so that means around when the concept art were done, which is A LONG WAY back, and if you don't draw for that long i'm sure even the greatest artist would loose most of their experience, so comes the saying "use it or loose it' so it is till possible that xen did do the drawings.

edit: sorry mouse but this will be the last;
Use it or lose it is true enough. I stopped drawing almost a year ago, and when I restarted my skills had dwindled significantly.

Anyway, other than that, no accusations from me, though in the 'if' scenario if he did steal them then why is he obligated to apologize to anyone here?(Unless he told people here it was his art)

[ 02-23-2004, 12:19 AM: Message edited by: Jerr Conner ]
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Old 02-23-2004, 12:26 AM   #32
Firestormalpha
Knight of the Rose

Zelda Champion Snake Champion
Hey Guy's and Gal's. Mouse (a moderator!!!) has asked nicely that you drop the subject. Do not disrespect him by continuing this thread regardless of his request. This post of his was made on page one.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Right everyone, this stops now. I'll leave this thread open in case Xen wants to post, but as for the rest of you, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

If anyone wants to take this up with Xen directly, use PMs or e-mail. I trust you will heed this final warning.
Don't say "Sorry Mouse, but I still gotta get this off my chest." He said stop. So STOP.

[ 02-23-2004, 12:29 AM: Message edited by: Firestormalpha ]

"We are never to judge a philosophy by its abuse." - Augustine

"If you're wondering if God has a sense of humor, consider the platypus."

http://www.greaterthings.cbglades.com
Old 02-23-2004, 12:56 AM   #33
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Firestormalpha:
Hey Guy's and Gal's. Mouse (a moderator!!!) has asked nicely that you drop the subject. Do not disrespect him by continuing this thread regardless of his request. This post of his was made on page one.
quote:
Originally posted by Mouse:
Right everyone, this stops now. I'll leave this thread open in case Xen wants to post, but as for the rest of you, ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

If anyone wants to take this up with Xen directly, use PMs or e-mail. I trust you will heed this final warning.
Don't say "Sorry Mouse, but I still gotta get this off my chest." He said stop. So STOP. [/QUOTE]Ditto, ditto, and ditto. Whatever the offense, a Mod has spoken. Despite whether or not you guys may be right on the facts and/or right in denegrating someone for it, Mouse said cut it out until Xen speaks for himself, if at all. Xen has heretofore not replied, so you should shut up until he does or until Mouse says otherwise. Careful that calling someone else out for a TOS breach you don't find yourself in breach of TOS as well -- this happens quite often.
Old 02-23-2004, 02:16 PM   #34
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Finally I made back home!

THAT WAS NOT ME POSTING! IT was my lilttle brother who posted that and then deleted threads so that I wouldn`t find out. He does that all the time. So I was on exam trip with school and started the laptop and seen this thread. I went WTF?!!!! [img]graemlins/1ponder.gif[/img]

So i come home and at lunch my brother bragged something about "his" cool drawings and he SUDDENLY told that and I asked him. "Aleš (Alex in Engliush) what did you do?" So he was imbarresed and told everything to me.

How could he post if I was gone you ask? I NEVER log off so he just did it. If I would log off he would have problems because he DOESN`T KNOW it.

So I ask you to excuse him. (or me in this case)

ADD] Now I will learn to log off.

[ 02-23-2004, 02:17 PM: Message edited by: Xen ]
Old 02-23-2004, 02:46 PM   #35
Link
Jack Burton

Well, I'm glad to see that's sorted out then [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 02-23-2004, 02:53 PM   #36
Mouse
Ironworks Moderator

And let that be the end of this.

Mouse
(Occasional crooner and all round friendly Scottish rodent)
Old 02-23-2004, 02:54 PM   #37
RoSs_bg2_rox
Zartan

Yes so am I! Ah the joys of little brothers! I hope you gave him a good smack for it

Sorry about the accusation Xen, but who'd have thought it?

Cheers

Ross
Old 02-23-2004, 03:02 PM   #38
SpiritWarrior
Jack Burton

This is hilarious. I know some of you were personally offended but come on guys it is funny [img]smile.gif[/img] .
Old 02-23-2004, 03:03 PM   #39
Timber Loftis
40th Level Warrior

Maybe you should acquaint your little brother with the meaning of the contraction f***tard.
Old 02-23-2004, 03:14 PM   #40
Jorath Calar
Harper

Ah little brothers.... the scourge of the apocalypse. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Anyway, I wouldn't say I was personally offended SW, just found it interesting since I'm doing a essay on the subject of copyright...