Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 05-13-2002, 04:11 AM   #11
Glorfindel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Talkin to my friends always helps me... and IW is good as well .. I Looove talkin to people on IW... it makes me happy
Old 05-13-2002, 04:50 AM   #12
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Music, chatting with my good friends, playing a game, writing. Or when all else fails, load up the biggest, most mindless and bloody FPS game I have and get splattering
Old 05-13-2002, 05:51 AM   #13
LennonCook
Jack Burton

Calm... down ??
Old 05-13-2002, 05:57 AM   #14
Lifetime
Red Dragon

Hmm..I do very gay stuff when I want to calm down and mellow out. Some of the not-so-gay stuff include sports (always makes me feel better), dancing/jamming, staring out the window..haha
most of the time I'll just pace my room, quieting myself so I can think, so I'll always end up sitting in a corner, or staring out the window, or lying on my bed or something like that.
Old 05-13-2002, 06:18 AM   #15
/)eathKiller
Dracolisk

feeling a palpatating heart slowly digress until it stops in my tightly clenched hands always shakes off the willies...
Old 05-13-2002, 06:31 AM   #16
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
i get drunk so i forget why i got mad.
Old 05-13-2002, 01:13 PM   #17
Azred
Drow Priestess

Mad? Do I get mad? Well, I can sometimes get upset....

Anyway, music or meditation will do the trick for me. I can acheive a meditative state in only a couple of minutes.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 05-13-2002, 01:26 PM   #18
Sir Kenyth
Fzoul Chembryl

Booze and music. Certainly not the healthiest alternative, but it does work. Once I'm out of classes, having time to exercise again will help a lot. Most of my stress is from being forced to sit and play with Computer stuff 15 hours a day!
Old 05-13-2002, 01:59 PM   #19
Madman-Rogovich
Lord Soth

Sorry to be blatantly pro low class drugs, but LOW CLASS DRUGS cam me rght down man......
Old 05-13-2002, 02:10 PM   #20
Evil Al
Drow Warrior

I try to avoid talking to my friends when i get angry. I have the nasty habbit of taking my anger out on innocents.
But sometimes I talk to my girl friend and she seems to put me in a good mood again, even if i'm shouting at her for no reason. She cheers me up by saying something i wouldn't normally laugh at, like i would say something bitchy to her and she would say "Al cranky, Al needs a nap." And that normally cheers me up... otherwise she calls me by the nicknames that i'm not going to share here .
I\'m not bigheaded but go here and tell me just how sexy i am [url]\"http://www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard\" target=\"_blank\">www.faceparty.com/al_the_drunkard</a><br /><br />War in iraq? Not in my name!<br /><br />Disarm America.