Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Miscellaneous Games (RPG or not)

Old 04-08-2006, 08:30 PM   #1
Rhino
Welcomed New User

I completed the vampire cure quest last night at around 11:30 and went back to collect my reward. Missed what the count said and ran thru the reward dialouge a couple of times. I ended up racking up 1K gold for every time i talked to him about it. do it a couple times and you bank rolled the rest of the game.
Rhino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 10:11 PM   #2
Ilander
20th Level Warrior

...oh, wow...not that I think I'll use that bug, but I wonder how many instances of that bug are present...

Incidentally, my scheme for *eventual* infinite gold is to rent cheap rooms and make potions out of the ingredients they provide you for dinner...then sell them. I've managed to turn a profit of around 100 gold each time, but haven't determined the respawn rate of my dinner. Regardless, it's too slow to be genuinely useful.

Is that what you really want to say?
Ilander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 10:19 PM   #3
Hivetyrant
Jack Burton

Heheh, nice find!

Be sure not to patch your game when its finally released soon
Hivetyrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2006, 10:48 PM   #4
Kyrvias
Lord Ao

Oh yeah? Take this:

A few people at Gamefaqs recently found a way to clone almost any item. It seems, for them, it didn't work with shortswords, but worked for hammers.

Here is the explanation on how it works:

Step 1: Get a bow and arrows. A decent ammount of arrows is... let's say... 50-70. Equip them.

Step 2: Draw the bow back WITHOUT firing.

Step 3: Press B and go to your inventory.

Step 4: Click on your arrow set twice.

Step 5: Go to the item you want to clone, and drop it.

Step 6: Enjoy

NOTE: The ammount of arrows you have is hte ammount of the items you make pop right out of thin air.

This should work with the following items:

1. Jewels
2. Some weapons. Test for yourself.
3. Scrolls
4. Lockpicks
5. Torches
6. Shields
7. Sigil Stones (Beautiful, isn't it?)
8. Daggers
9. Maces
10. Warhammers (For maces, daggers, and warhammers, they have only tested Iron)
11. Any type of bones (Useful for adding that creep factor to your home )
12. Potions
13. Most alchemy ingredients. Works wonders. In a short time, yo ucould have achieved the level of mastery in alchemy.

Just as a last note, if you have more than 100 arrows, then drop some of them (Like what was said before, 50-70 works fine) because if you have 500 potions coming out of thin air, it causes major frame rate issues and freezes up, resulting in you having to turn the game off and reloading your last save.

Good hunting!
Kyrvias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2006, 10:00 AM   #5
Rhino
Welcomed New User

Smiley

Very nice one, Definately a difficult one to figure out to. Did a couple save games to test the bug out a lil further and here is what I found. I left the Castle and did some traveling returned to the Castle and had to break into his private quaters to find the count. If you bribe him he wont call the guards and get you kicked, either way you have enough time to get him into a dialouge. The reward dialouge is still there and it allows you to cash in again. Turns out you dont have to back out of it either,its and A masher. Tried pushing to see how far it would let me go on another trashable game save and I hit 2.5M.

Rhino
Rhino is offline   Reply With Quote