Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum > Wizards & Warriors Archives

Old 11-21-2000, 11:44 AM   #1
glad

After slaughtering Goshin, I forgot to grab his shield. Of course by the time I realised it, the shield had long since disappeared. Now I can't complete the guild quest associated with the shield. The only save game that I have prior to the items disappearing would set me back an entire day, so I don't really want to go that route. However, I can use that save game to run into Skull Castle, trash Goshin and grab his shield pretty quickly. Can I give the shield to a 'seventh' character and leave them in the inn and have my party grab it that way? What skill/traits am I missing out on by not getting the 7th Level Warrior Guild advancement? I'm wondering if it's worth it to do Skull Castle over again. It's always quicker the second time around anyway.

Old 11-21-2000, 01:59 PM   #2
xenotoca

Aha the bloody dungeon sweeper upper has been at it again. Think you will have to go back to old save game as even if you set someone else to do this quest the in game trigger to show he is dead will be set so he wont reappear.