Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-24-2001, 06:23 PM   #171
Charean
Hathor

:::the feather falls from her lifeless hand - she is frozen in silence and her eyes are locked with his:::

:::she gently unwraps KDog from his fabric prison, drops the cloak - and grabs him and pulls her to him:::

It's about time, KDog. ::she whispers to him::

::: she kisses him with passion... trailing over his face and settling on his lips, pulling a groan from KDog::::

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Old 03-24-2001, 06:23 PM   #172
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Sure Wolfie, join me at my table. I'm glad for the company. Any great prizes in your adventures today?

LadyZ: There are plenty of turnip margaritas in the blender on the counter.. help yourself! Oh.. and I'll have to look in my pack to see if there are threes in there.

Moiraine: That's okay about the dinner ideas. We are having pot-luck tonight. My dragon and dragon-spawn have returned. The dragon has the beginnings of a cold, so I've wrapped his long neck in scarves and turnip salve and sent him to bed in hope he mends by tomorrow. I hope your husband isn't a 'typical' male - they tend to be such babies when they're sick.

bilqis goes back to watching KDog & Charean....

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-24-2001, 06:28 PM   #173
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
:::the feather falls from her lifeless hand - she is frozen in silence and her eyes are locked with his:::

:::she gently unwraps KDog from his fabric prison, drops the cloak - and grabs him and pulls her to him:::

It's about time, KDog. ::she whispers to him::

::: she kisses him with passion... trailing over his face and settling on his lips, pulling a groan from KDog::::

*arms now free, KDog takes her to him and the kiss is long (but not too long) and passionate. He leans down to her, hands on her waist. Her arms around his neck, they are together, finally. Eventually, they part and look into each other's eyes, hearts still racing*

Wow... I don't know about you, but I need a drink! Charean, would you do me the honor of sitting with me at the main table?

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener and Bard of the OHF
Old 03-24-2001, 06:31 PM   #174
Moiraine
Anubis

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
Moiraine: That's okay about the dinner ideas. We are having pot-luck tonight. My dragon and dragon-spawn have returned. The dragon has the beginnings of a cold, so I've wrapped his long neck in scarves and turnip salve and sent him to bed in hope he mends by tomorrow. I hope your husband isn't a 'typical' male - they tend to be such babies when they're sick.
Talk to me about babies ! He has fever, but didn't want to go to bed - now he is next to me, playing a stupid computer football game ...
Sometimes it seems that I am not a woman anymore - I am a nanny !

------------------
Old 03-24-2001, 06:37 PM   #175
Charean
Hathor

Quote:
Originally posted by KDogRex:
*arms now free, KDog takes her to him and the kiss is long (but not too long) and passionate. He leans down to her, hands on her waist. Her arms around his neck, they are together, finally. Eventually, they part and look into each other's eyes, hearts still racing*

Wow... I don't know about you, but I need a drink! Charean, would you do me the honor of sitting with me at the main table?

:::she floats over to the table, and pushes him in a seat.. she walkes slowly to the bar, swinging her hips suggestively, and gets him a honey mead.... she walks slowly back to the table - eyes locked on his and sits in his lap... she then sips delicately from the mead and kisses him::::

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?!?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Aquisition master of the Finest of Humours - and the Killer Joke
Old 03-24-2001, 06:39 PM   #176
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Talk to me about babies ! He has fever, but didn't want to go to bed - now he is next to me, playing a stupid computer football game ...
Sometimes it seems that I am not a woman anymore - I am a nanny !

*bilqis wipes tears of laughter from her eyes*
A Nanny... ROFL...Oh Moiraine! I do know what you mean!! They can do what they want to do, but are too ill to do for themselves. "Can you get me a cool drink? Or some asprin? Or a bowl of soup?"
Hang in there. I just hope he doesn't have what you had because you will be hearing that for a week!

------------------

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for you are crunchy and good with ketchup. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-24-2001, 06:41 PM   #177
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Quote:
Originally posted by bilqis:
I hope your husband isn't a 'typical' male - they tend to be such babies when they're sick.

???
Eh? Babies ehh?
I went around Munich for two days with a 39 degrees fever wondering what was wrong with me for that time, no crying no one to take care of.. Babies .. pfahh
Yhet just want you to feel good to show you that they trust you to take care of them..

Lucky bastards.. hehe

joins Bilqis at table, damn uncomfy chairs.. a thers a pillow..

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-24-2001, 06:41 PM   #178
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by Charean:
:::she floats over to the table, and pushes him in a seat.. she walkes slowly to the bar, swinging her hips suggestively, and gets him a honey mead.... she walks slowly back to the table - eyes locked on his and sits in his lap... she then sips delicately from the mead and kisses him::::
*wipes a small trace of mead from his beard and smiles at Charean. Takes the mead from her and slides his other arm around her waist, lovingly*

Thank you my sweet. Tell me, my muse, have I fallen victim to your plan, all along you letting me think that I was pursuing you?

------------------
-Resident Corset Loosener and Bard of the OHF
Old 03-24-2001, 06:42 PM   #179
Sir_Tainly

Hi all, again i'm back in spirit as wel as body. Had to pop off line for a bit, rl intruded (phone call). I going to leave the new sig in for a while, but may go back to the old one if i get bored.

Sir T starts drinking his "strong dwaarven ale", but realises that letting it sit for over an hour causes it so warm, so gets himself another.

Moiraine - You guessed, i am really Pharoh Ramses the Magnificent, emailing from my luxury pyramid, somewhere in the Valley of the Kings.

------------------

Holy Avenger of the OHF
Your ad here? Call 112 -221 -123

Old 03-24-2001, 06:47 PM   #180
Moiraine
Anubis

Bilqis :
Oh no, he won't say a thng about him catching my flu ! He knows damn well that if he did I would instantly go on strike ... I do that from time to time when I am upset (usually, when nobody notices anymore dirty things getting magically clean again and the fridge always being full) - it works VERY well ! Doesn' have to last long either ... just a couple of days ... AND I get to enjoy the rest !
I am not THAT far a Nanny, you see ! I am still the southern girl with a temper that he married ...

------------------