Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-13-2001, 07:05 AM   #41
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hehe, I like biting animals, you know where you have them so to speak..

Well i usually don´t like cats, i´m very pro canine animals but cats have, of caourse , a different view of it so most actually likes me.. hehe, I know that if I had had a bigger brain and could used it better I would have tried to become a Vet intsead, i just love animals..

------------------

Do electric wolves dream of electric sheep?
Old 03-13-2001, 07:16 AM   #42
Moiraine
Anubis

I do prefer cats to dogs, because of their independant mind. A dog will hang up around you because he can't do anything else, you are his pack leader, he would die if you were to leave him. A cat stays with you because he likes being here, although he would do well on his own. You know, when there is a massive human exodus out of an area, the dogs left behind just die, because they are unable to fare by themselves, while the cats just turn back to becoming wild again. Of course, the wolf is the wild version of the dog, so the drawbacks of the dog are not there. Sure ! But I believe that a cat's mind is much closer to a wolf's mind that a dog's is.

------------------
Old 03-13-2001, 07:23 AM   #43
WOLFGIR

Yes, thats because man always raise dogs the wrong way!! They´re to stupid to let the poor animal evolve, yep dogs are ket as puppies all the time, never learning to grow up. We have always had hunting dogs when i grow up, they are more independant and as they get old they do alittle more as they want but they´re also more "responsible" towrds the family. if i have a dog ever, well i wont a halfbreed dog/wolf but they´re mostluy illegal to have here due their unstable nature, but they are easier to raise as they should be raised, just you have the right mind to it. Well when i was little i always wanted a pet Wolverine of course hehe.. just imagune the look on thoose blokes walking with their dobbermans and Pitbulls when a 20 kg furry mass of agressivness comes along ... hehehe..

Well most animals belong better in nature but I do wish i had the time for a pet someday,...

------------------

Old 03-13-2001, 02:47 PM   #44
Draconia

Wolfie, My Beauty!!! I have something for you!!!! Which email should I send it to? I know that you have several and I just want to send it to the right one. Let me know please.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-13-2001, 02:58 PM   #45
The.Relic
Red Dragon

WOLRGIR if you think my story merits posting on your site that will be okay. My e-mail is on the fritz, I can receive but not send. I did tell LadyRae that she could cut-paste-send it to you from here though.
Sweet Draconia, lovely flower of Dragons, I have been receiving your hugs and smooches from various threads and I am sending them in abundance to you as well.
Old 03-13-2001, 03:03 PM   #46
Draconia

The.Relic, lots of hugs and smooches for me? (giggle,giggle) I am in such a good mood today, I don't know what to do with myself. I haven't been in such a good mood like this in sooo long. More HUGS and SMOOCHES for you my sweet friend.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-13-2001, 03:13 PM   #47
Draconia

Wolfie, I sent it to your najk email. I have to go right now. I will hopefully be back later on today. I hope you get what I sent. Take Care My Beauty.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-13-2001, 05:08 PM   #48
WOLFGIR

RELIC!
It would be great to have your story on my page, I would be honoured, you have a magnificent way with words! Well we have to tell her or I can try to find it again and cut and paste, is it divided, I mean there is only one posting with the complete story in? (If not I have missed something..)

Draconia!
Thanks my beauty!

This is ahhh sooo great! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

I will go through it and change it asap! Yhanks! You are a true deary!

------------------

Old 03-13-2001, 05:19 PM   #49
Draconia

Wolfie!!! My Beauty!!! Did you get the email I sent? You didn't mind that I did that? What are you going to change? hehehe too many questions running thru my head.

------------------

Draconia, Dragon Queen
Old 03-13-2001, 05:23 PM   #50
WOLFGIR

Quote:
Originally posted by Draconia:
Wolfie!!! My Beauty!!! Did you get the email I sent? You didn't mind that I did that? What are you going to change? hehehe too many questions running thru my head.

Well I don´t mind at all I´m very very thankful! Too bad you didn´t have my slightly changed story, I have adressed some spelling errors and added alittle on some sentences and well filled it out, but not that much, your work will truly help me!

------------------