Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-11-2001, 06:15 PM   #31
Black Knight
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Dunno. I could incorporate what you guys are doing, but it will make my advanced planning phase that I had a waste of time. I love what you are doing . . .and I will admit to Gab that it does make the plot more robust, with all the different angles we all have. But now I don't know how to use my chapter6 material . . .

I was thinking about having this being chapter 6 ie the Stealthy getting his Body Back and makeing my little dark and twisted chapter 6 be after that adventure. I would change Cervandos to Stealthy, then tweek what I have already written for chapters 7 & 8 (now 8 & 9) to fit the storyline . . . or I just ignore all the work you all are putting into this, and that just doesn't seem fair. Please, Gab, Stealthy, Ladywendy, Cloudy, et al, give me feedback. I am writing this for everyone here, and I don't want to exclude anyone.

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 06:24 PM   #32
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

BK - As I said. This is getting nutty! I like your story AND our story. I say we all continue and keep it separate. That way we will have 2 different versions of similar sagas! Then we can all do whatever we want, and you can continue your excellent tale! I REALLY want to hear your chapters, I'm hooked! Yet I also feel compelled to continue the other thread (which you BTW started, thank you ). So what do you think?

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 06:28 PM   #33
Black Knight

Hey, you are one post away from 500! 20 for me I take one day off, and you jump way ahead . . .

About the saga, I don't know. I am waiting on thoughts from more people before I decide one way or another . . . just don't want anyone's toes to get squarshed.

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 06:42 PM   #34
Ladyzekke

BK - Already there to 500 it seems! HA! Ladyzekke takes the lead! I bet you could run faster if you didn't have on all that heavy armor, Black Knight!!

No problemo - No squashed toes on this end. We can wait for the others and see what they think. I'd really like to know what you've already written!

------------------
Old 03-11-2001, 06:57 PM   #35
Black Knight

Ok, you and . . . wait a minute . . . no sneek peeks. Have to wait like the rest of the family. Nice try, though . . . almost got me to spill the beans. CB would have my arse. Especially after she has tried so hard to get a sneak peak . . .

BK
Old 03-11-2001, 07:01 PM   #36
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Black Knight:
BK catches kilt. "Um . . . hey stealthy . . . here ya go. No more fighting evil til we get some clothes on, 'kay?"

BK
Har! He deserved it! (giggle) Nice to see my studmuffin Paladin is home from evil fighting for a bit!

Stormy, letting the updraft die

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-11-2001, 07:06 PM   #37
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Hey, you are one post away from 500! 20 for me I take one day off, and you jump way ahead . . .

About the saga, I don't know. I am waiting on thoughts from more people before I decide one way or another . . . just don't want anyone's toes to get squarshed.

BK

My thoughts: Write, baby, write! I love your stuff and you know what? It is not unusual in folklore and tales to have different versions of the same story! Really! So do what you want to do- don't force anything that's too time consuming or difficult to work around! Hey, who's to say that the various things didn't all happen - we walk the planes my Paladin...StormQueen walks them as easy as breathing..maybe she's seen alternate realities? Incorporte that if you want! She can tell her Paladin about them- fit the other pieces in? Just brainstorming!

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-11-2001, 07:08 PM   #38
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Ok, you and . . . wait a minute . . . no sneek peeks. Have to wait like the rest of the family. Nice try, though . . . almost got me to spill the beans. CB would have my arse. Especially after she has tried so hard to get a sneak peak . . .

BK
mmm, and will keep trying Knight 0'mine...hehehe...(says Stormy showing up in her best purple harem outfit, newly fitted with bells by her inventive sister)

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
Old 03-11-2001, 07:12 PM   #39
Ladyzekke

CB - I agree. Two different planes with the same characters. You have to understand there are three of us posting in the LZ thread (be nice if more would add to it as well). I don't want to mess up your story BK. DOH! Almost had those beans!

------------------
Old 03-12-2001, 11:43 AM   #40
Black Knight

Still waiting on Gabriel and Stealthy's respective opinions before I go forward. Plus this gives me a reason to drag it out more . . . hehehe.

BK