Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 03-07-2001, 12:08 PM   #1
Ingulf The Mad
Elite Waterdeep Guard

There are 2 doors i can not get through, 1s a wooden 1 which if u look at map has something circular behind it? second a barred door which u find by walking past the entrance to the hallway to the library, u can see the lever the other side, do u get to this from the serpents lair?
finally what does the kerielles Elixir do? i tried killing the naga with and without it , dont seem to do any thing, do i use it on a char or the naga?

------------------
Ingulf The Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 12:13 PM   #2
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

1) I'm not sure I know which wooden door you're referring to. Can you be more specific as to location in the temple (is it close to the Snake Head, the Library, ?)

2) The barred gate leading away from the library is actually the EXIT from the main arena where you find the High Priestess. You'll encounter her after you kill the Naga and solve the Lift Maze puzzle. That's just a quick exit back to the main temple.

3) Kerielle's elixir will put the Naga to sleep temporarily. The only thing I've ever used it for is if one of my characters was turned to stone or about to die; I'd put the Naga to sleep, heal everyone up, then go back to town on her. She wakes up as soon as you swat her again.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 12:53 PM   #3
Ingulf The Mad
Elite Waterdeep Guard

the wooden door with the circular thing behind it, is by the serpents head, if your facing the head its on the right side of the map or behind u. There is no obvious lock or switch to open it.

------------------
Ingulf The Mad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2001, 01:15 PM   #4
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Got it! Okay, to get to that, you have to be up at that four-way intersection (right before you get to the snake head) and then jump down into the pit from any of the four corners. There's a nesting spider down there and a couple of vipers, and a chest. Once down there, go to the east and there's a door...it will open when you approach it and you can walk out and back up to 2nd level. It's one-way only, so you can't get back down there through the door.

Nothing necessary down there, just a little more treasure and experience.

-Sazerac
Sazerac is offline   Reply With Quote