Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-22-2000, 12:39 AM   #1
Kobra

Could u please help me? I dont know how to put the stuff like Blood of a friend, a hand, lover ring and a stick (hehe i dont know that name). the way i did was drop them on the floor, but they did not give me any award for that.. what shall i do? I am in SLUMs rightnow

Old 10-22-2000, 12:57 AM   #2
Option1

Spoiler

=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
Hold all of the part and click on the tubes. I can't remember the order but I think its 3,1,2,4. Look at the walkthrough for more help.

Old 10-22-2000, 01:28 PM   #3
Rabit Slayer

Spoiler!

Hand
Ring
Blood
Staff

Thats the order you have to put the items in the pipes. If you click the pipes and a small inscription is engraved on there. That tells you what should be placed in the pipe. Then just click again over the pipes in the above order!

Rabit Slayer.

Old 10-23-2000, 12:11 AM   #4
Kobra

But how to place them into the tubes? that is my question, and do i have to place the ring, blood, stick and hand in my inventory or somewhere else?

Old 10-23-2000, 11:20 AM   #5
Kobra

Everytime i click on the tubes, they give me some damanage,and it said put stuff in wrong order hmm, i dont know where to put them. I decided to drop them in order, it wont work

please help me out

Old 10-23-2000, 11:53 AM   #6
Survivor

The inscriptions are shown only once. If you don´t get them anymore you will have to use trial and error: Click on each of the tubes. The one that doesn´t hurt you is the one where the hand belongs. *After* that you have to try the other three to see where the ring belongs and so on.
(I´m pretty sure the first tube to click was the third from left, but it´s been a while.)

Old 10-23-2000, 11:07 PM   #7
jools

have all the required items in your parties combined inventory (I don't think it matters who's carrying what). Then click the tubes in order. Save b4 you start incase you mess up the order. sounds like you are dropping the items, won't work.