Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal

Old 09-12-2002, 07:43 AM   #1
Tyranny]SiN[
The Magister

was the most gruelling battle between myself and imoen i have ever seen. i want the imprisonment spell that you don't have to touch the phacker to imprison him.

I thought that was a bit cheesy.. unlimited imprisonment spells? and him only being worth 55000 XP?? firkraag was easier to be one on one compared to this guy!

i think his XP should have been just as much or more. Besides you need a really fricken awesome to hit the bastige.. really come to think of it he really wasn't worth it. I mean the ring of Gaxx is great but ..... just my opinion. he should be worth like 80K XP. I spent all night trying to figure out how to beat him. Even my attack 9th level spells were ineffective. Xcept 1.

that dood was a Prick!
Tyranny]SiN[ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 07:50 AM   #2
Dundee Slaytern
Ironworks Moderator

Unfortunately, Kangaxx is only a nightmare to fight the first time round, since you do not know what to expect, and how to counter his attacks. Once you do know however... he becomes more harmless than a newborn kitten.

Firkragg on the other hand, presents more difficulties, since he has a mixed variety of attacks( compared to Kangaxx's two( although it is more like one, since he only uses one of them once)) and thus you cannot always be certain of what he is going to do next.

You can download the Improved Kangaxx fight if you want more Exp, and a tougher fight with Kangaxx. There is a Improved Dragon AI mod too.

They are part of the Sola Mod installer. Do not install the Sola Mod unless you want it. The Improved mods are all seperate.

Click Here.

Land of the Psycho-moe
Dundee Slaytern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2002, 08:42 PM   #3
John_Wolf
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Kangaxx is THE most easy enemy in the game, i used my berseker rage and hited him with my Crom Fayer +5. You can also use the proteccion versus a certain school of magic spell, i agree with you, 55K is very litle XP but his ring is worthy. Firkang is a different deal, just when i was about to kill him he healed himself, eventualy i killed him, after ten minutes of fight. The XP they steal you with KGAxx, they give them to you with Demogorgon, he is a peace of kake, a big deception.
Old 09-12-2002, 08:47 PM   #4
Jerr Conner
Silver Dragon

Cast Spell Immunity, choose Abjuration, I think...
<b>Founder of the NPC Defender Force</b>, <b>Affiliate of the Pro-Mazzy Society</b><br />\"I hate to admit it but you\'ve earned my respect.\"--Shar-Teel (Thanks for this Illumina Drathiran\'ar)<br /> [img]\"http://userpic.livejournal.com/14048184/35120\" alt=\" - \" />
Jerr Conner is offline   Reply With Quote