Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion

Old 04-28-2005, 04:14 PM   #1
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Hi everyone! I haven't been here in an age or so, and I thought I'd stop in to see how everyone's been doing! I don't remember what I said the last time I was around, so here's the cliffnotes version. I went into treatment in November for alcohol abuse and Have been sober since then. My life as I knew it is pretty much over. I got out of computers because I realized that just because I know how to to it, doesn't mean that it will make me happy. I got a part time job at a local gas station and am getting ready to go back to school for sound and music production. I'm in a new area in my life, uncharted territory, so to speak. Let me know what's been going on with you all!
Old 04-28-2005, 04:15 PM   #2
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

Welcome back KDogREx! I'm glad that your life turned around and I wish you good luck in the future!

[ 04-28-2005, 04:16 PM: Message edited by: Xen ]
Xen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 04:34 PM   #3
Mack_Attack
Osiris - Egyptian God of the Underworld

Yes welcome back and nice to see you off the booze. I do not rember you as per say. But then what does it matter welcome back and have some fun.
Old 04-28-2005, 04:37 PM   #4
Jorath Calar
Harper

Good to see you again... good to hear your life is on a good track.
Jorath Calar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2005, 04:39 PM   #5
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

Thanks. Jorath, I love your Will Farrell Blue Oyster Cult Avatar! That's a classic!!
Old 04-29-2005, 01:37 PM   #6
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hi Kdog! Congrats on the major changes in your life. That's great!!!

Wow, that's a big career move. It sounds a little like what Leonis does (haven't seen him around for a while, though). Best of luck with the new direction! [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-29-2005, 03:17 PM   #7
wellard
Dracolisk

Yes I remember you congrats for giving up the booze [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img] and strength too you to resist the urges in the odd dark moment that may lie ahead.

However if you become successful in your new sound and music production career and become responsible for more bad rap music hitting the streets then I may have to shoot you [img]graemlins/shooter04.gif[/img]

fossils - natures way of laughing at creationists for over 3 billion years
wellard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2005, 10:13 PM   #8
KDogRex
Symbol of Cyric

LOL, I'f I become successful and am putting bad rap out on the streets, I EXPECT you to!!

Hiya Cloudy!!!