Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-26-2001, 03:09 PM   #1
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Are you still there, chucky egg?

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club
Old 10-26-2001, 03:10 PM   #2
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

He's around here somewhere. I saw him lurking in the shadows even though he said a couple of hours ago that he'd gone. I think he's waiting to say goodbye to you, dear.

------------------

Alureth...Dragon friend of Breanna, Mage and Advisor in the Court of Lady Lioness

Co-Owner/Operator of the Evil Petting Zoo and devout member of the HADB clan.
Commander of the Dragon Fleet, IW Peacekeeping Force
Sublime Sister of the Illuminati - may the Light shine forever!
Second Historian and Scribe of IW. Mother Hen of IW.
Mage extraordinair, Pin-Up Girl for the OLD-COOTS
Magey-Wagey: performer in the Nekked Dancing Trio of the ORT.

Hopeless Romantic *sigh*
Old 10-26-2001, 03:17 PM   #3
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by DragonMage:
He's around here somewhere. I saw him lurking in the shadows even though he said a couple of hours ago that he'd gone. I think he's waiting to say goodbye to you, dear.

Hmm. His name is on the board, but his virtual presence seems not to be. Could it be that he is doing WORK? Jeewerly not.....

That's not like Ab at all. He only does work if forced at gunpoint. That's my boy! :Cheetah *very* proud of the Absynthe kitten, who seems almost almost as workshy as she is:

------------------

Most Ecstatic Mistress of the Illuminati Not to Mention Sensuality Incarnate (if Somewhat Flea-bitten Right Now..)

Feisty Kitten Mascot and Succourer of the Waifs and Strays Hugging and Smooching Club
Old 10-26-2001, 04:04 PM   #4
Absynthe

Hi Honey, I'm home!!!
Just popped on for a bit as I'm actually supposed to be cleaning and packing right now..
Yeah, DM guessed it, I have a hard time leaving you two... even though I'm going somewhere fun. And no, dear I was most assuredly NOT working earlier, just staying on the clock as long as I could.

------------------

Perversion is the true spice of life: Variety is just part of a healthy diet.

Old 10-26-2001, 04:15 PM   #5
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Absynthe:
Hi Honey, I'm home!!!
Just popped on for a bit as I'm actually supposed to be cleaning and packing right now..
Yeah, DM guessed it, I have a hard time leaving you two... even though I'm going somewhere fun. And no, dear I was most assuredly NOT working earlier, just staying on the clock as long as I could.

Hurrah! How am I gonna manage without you for a whole week!! You abandoner of metallic felines, you........ :Cheetah, with tears streaming down her poor little cat face:

Big relief on the work front. Cheetah takes the Absynthe kitten to her bosom once more......

------------------

Old 10-26-2001, 04:20 PM   #6
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Special letter for SC!

*Letter reads: Get AIM, you can download it from www.AOL.com , it's completely free and lots of fun.*
Old 10-26-2001, 04:21 PM   #7
Absynthe

Quote:
Originally posted by Silver Cheetah:
Hurrah! How am I gonna manage without you for a whole week!! You abandoner of metallic felines, you........ :Cheetah, with tears streaming down her poor little cat face:

Big relief on the work front. Cheetah takes the Absynthe kitten to her bosom once more......
MRfff bmmgp jkknnf mmmut hjjjfi kinhjjjr fgggret dkkjdunb blurrfl!

*Absynthe mumbles happily, his face pressed to the feline bosom*

------------------

Perversion is the true spice of life: Variety is just part of a healthy diet.

Old 10-26-2001, 04:23 PM   #8
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Neb:
Special letter for SC!

*Letter reads: Get AIM, you can download it from www.AOL.com , it's completely free and lots of fun.*
Aha, a special delivery for SC!! Send a letter back, Nebling, saying Silver Cheetah will attempt download procedure in next 20 minutes or so!!!

------------------

Old 10-26-2001, 04:26 PM   #9
Silver Cheetah
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Absynthe:
Quote:

MRfff bmmgp jkknnf mmmut hjjjfi kinhjjjr fgggret dkkjdunb blurrfl!

*Absynthe mumbles happily, his face pressed to the feline bosom*

Did your mommy never tell you not to talk with your mouth full...

------------------

Old 10-26-2001, 04:27 PM   #10
Neb
Account deleted by Request

Quote:
Aha, a special delivery for SC!! Send a letter back, Nebling, saying Silver Cheetah will attempt download procedure in next 20 minutes or so!!!

Your letter has been sent and recieved SC.