Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-17-2000, 01:44 PM   #11
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

IT SEEMS OTHERS DARE QUESTION ME! WHAT IS SPAWNING SUCH IPEDENCE?

I WOULD WELCOME THE EVIL MAGES COMMENTS, MUCH HAVE I HEARD OF THIS BABBILING FOOL AND I WELCOME THE CHANCE TO DEMEAN HIM.

AS FOR YOU LARR2 I SHALL NOT GO FURTHER THAN TO SAY YOU ARE A TRAITOR TO YOUR GOOD ROOTS IF YOU DON'T FOLLOW THEM TO THEIR NATURAL CONCLUSION BUT I TAKE INTO CONSIDERATION YOUR 20 REP. SO SHALL SAY NO MORE ABOUT YOUR HYPROCRICY. YOU ARE NOMORE A SCHOLAR THAN THE THEIF IS INTELLIGENT.

MY ARCH NEMISIS, THE THEIF, HOWEVER I WILL HAVE STRONG WORDS WITH:

YOU ARE A COWARD SUROUNDING YOURSELF IN CLEVER DEFENCES BUT EVERY ONE WILL SHATTER UNDER THE FORCE OF MY DISLKIE OF YOU. NOT ONE OF YOUR MANY INSULTS AND OBSERVATIONS FALL SHORT OF THE TRUTH AND YOU SEEM TO BE SCARED OF THE JUSTICE THAT LIES IN STORE FOR YOU.

YOUR DAY OF JUDGEMENT IS UPON YOU, AS YOU LIE, HIDDEN FROM MY VEIW YOU KNOW I WILL FIND YOU AND WHEN I DO... JUSTICE WILL BE SERVED. WITH DIRE CONSEQUENCES.

SO SAYETH JEROME THE PALADIN
Old 10-17-2000, 01:58 PM   #12
Tipsy McSwagger

So sayeth Jerome, blah, blah, blah.

If you're going to be looking to get a piece o' me Oh Jerome the Stuffy you'll have to get in line. Ye can't be a good thief without ruffling a few feathers, stealing a few purses or hopping into a few marriage beds. I've been chased by one person or another for as long as I can remember and I always seem to find a shadow to hide into. I also know a few things about sword fighting to take care of the times when running isn't an option.

So you keep looking and I'll keep hiding and along the way you may find your pockets a wee bit lighter. When that happens, head to the nearest tavern and there'll be a frosty one there for ye, courtesy of your's truly. I'll be the one who just left. And should we meet we'll have a right good go of it and we'll see who'll be serving who.

And because I like ye, and I do like ye Jerome, even if you're a we bit overzealous, I'll let ye know that ticking off Phyxie isn't the way to go. I mean, I can do it because he and I go way back and he can't ever find me either but he gets right pissed when rubbed the wrong way. I once saw him Flamestrike someone just for looking at him wrong. Well, someone may have told Phyxie that the soon-to-be victim was looking at him wrong rather than the soon-to-be-incinerated actually looking at him wrong but if that was the case it certainly wasn't because the soon-to-be-toast had just found out that a certain thief was laying with his wife. Not at all.

Well, maybe a little.

Drink up.

-Tipsy

Old 01-20-2001, 12:02 AM   #13
NazGhoul

Swallow your blade Jerome! Evil will make sissies like you to a pile of Dogfood!
Demon warriors shall rise and slay the good and liches shall rule the world!
Mohahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Old 01-20-2001, 02:07 PM   #14
Entreri
Manshoon

Ha! Evil is eternal! Never can it be erased! Only the good die young! (Iron Maiden)
I would like to see your Paladin fighting vs Errtu, Jarlaxle, Artemis Entreri, Raistlin Majere, Lord Soth, Azalin, Strad, Ebonbane etc... It will be a good and hard fight. But evil is like drugs, you cannot stop them all!
Old 01-20-2001, 03:42 PM   #15
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

T'would seem, half the topic is gone
including the whole ending
making people think jerome is stil CAPS LOCK DEVIL
just look at the date and think again
This TOPIC CAN DIE NOW
PLEASE
Old 01-20-2001, 04:19 PM   #16
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

I agree Rikard. There's something very funny about a board crash, and then a new reply to a post that was made months ago - often made by someone who hasn't posted in donkeys ages!

As Rikard said:

CHECK THE DATE OF THE POST LADS!
Old 01-20-2001, 04:27 PM   #17
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

or as Limp Bizkit would say

BURN THIS MOTHAFUCKER DOWN
DOWN
DOWN
BURN THIS MOTHAFUCKER DOWN
DOWN
DOWN
BURN THIS MOTHAFUCKER ...
Old 01-20-2001, 10:58 PM   #18
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

ROFLMAO!!!!!! Rikard what you said before was a classic, unfortunately it's like only seeing the first half of the movie and making a judgment on the leading character on the basis of that. Probably a misleading portrayal of the Jerome we know. We should let this thread freefall, but people take one look at the no of replies to it and click on it.
Old 01-21-2001, 03:05 AM   #19
Rikard T'Aranaxz
Harper

Yeah that's another thing if it says 131 post you know this can't be all
BTW where did the part go wher Jerome turned from alligment twice and i try turn Asphxizte?
Old 01-21-2001, 10:06 AM   #20
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

Who knows?
That's why i told people to stop replying to my name post, it had 110 replies and i was worried we might lose the thread or crash the board. so someone started a new one and i just linked the two together.