Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 09-02-2003, 04:14 PM   #1
LordKathen
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I dont remember how to get into Lower Dorn. I found the secret passage, and the hammer on the dwarven statue, but I cant find the other 5 badges after you kill the chief. Please spoil me!! This is driving me nuts! I beat this game 2 years ago!!!!
Old 09-02-2003, 06:05 PM   #2
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

You have one badge correct.

Continue on the secret passage

You still have to defeat the Lich, and make it to Wyrm's Tooth's.

The entrence to Lower Dorn's can be found after going through the NE passage of Worm's Tooth. This takes you to a little valley with (2 exits to Worm's Tooth, 1 to main map, and 1 to lower dorn's).

You have defeated the Lich correct? After beating the Lich, go back and talk to the shade. He gives you the key(in furnace) to the door to Worm's tooth were you battled the Lich. Should now be two sentry's there.

[ 09-02-2003, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: pritchke ]
pritchke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2003, 10:13 PM   #3
NobleNick
Quintesson

LordKathen,
~
As requested, spoilers..
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
1.) You've gotten the first badge in Upper Dorn's. Now continue to the Tiers of the dead and defeat the Terikan the lich to get through the end door (need key in coffin by door), and defeat him again to get through the next end door (need to take his Phylactory into Jamoth's tomb, then go get key from statue/furnace between the stairs) to get to the NW side of Wyrm's Tooth.
2.) In Wyrm's Tooth, fix the broken bridge in the SW corner (need engineering manual from prisoner Soth in LL of Ice Temple) and cross it to get to Joril and the second badge. Then work your way up to the N-NE corner of the map. Taking the far NE exit will take you to a small, featureless and (IIRC) foe-less glacial valley with a whole bunch of exits. The NE one (pointer turns into a wagon wheel) takes you to the overall map of IWD. The one to the East (Pointer turns into stairs) takes you to Lower Dorn's, the S one goes back to the main glacier area of Wyrm's Tooth, and the NW one goes back to the lower level of the Ice Temple
3.) In Lower Dorn's, you have 4 more badges to get: Maiden Imaldia (sp?); Malavon, Marketh, and Brother P. They are all quite easy to find.

If you need more help, go to --> http://mikesrpgcenter.com/icewind/walkthrough.html

What's a party,
without a song?
Bards ROCK!
Party On!!

[ 09-02-2003, 10:36 PM: Message edited by: NobleNick ]
NobleNick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2003, 12:41 AM   #4
Azred
Drow Priestess

Question Mark

No spoils here, because I am not revealing any locations or secrets of the game.

You could always CLUA the badges into your inventory. The codes for the badges are the same as the names of their owners: Joril, Malavon, Ilmadia, Perdiem, and Marketh (since you already have Krilag's badge).

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Azred is offline   Reply With Quote