Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-22-2002, 01:11 PM   #11
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Quote:
Originally posted by Willard:
There was nothing in the room except three dwarven elven mages of Arunzel.
"What are they doin' here!" cried one. "Put them back in their cells at all costs! They can't find out! They cant!!!"

All of the mages suddenly cast the spell Flesh to Crap on SomeGuy and Demiguruzu. Demi froze into a crappy statue! Amazingly, the Flesh to Crap spell deflected off the Neverwinter Nights cd in SomeGuy's pocket, and it turned one of the mages into a crappy statue also! The other two were furious. They all cast the spell "Change chicken" onto SomeGuy, but he was too fast. He quickly changed himself into a penguin avatar, which blocked the chicken spell.

"Dammit, he's too powerful!" cried one of the remaining mages. "Quick, deploy the secret weapon!"

"What could that be?" wondered SomeGuy.

The mages both popped a strange liquid into their mouths. They both started vibrating wildly, and after a few seconds, he heard a sound. *toot, phrrhtt, pbbbbbb,*

BANG!!!!

An explosion the size of an atomic bomb filled the room. A disgusting stench entered SomeGuy's nose. Luckily, Someguy was defending the Demi Crappy Statue, so it did not shatter.

"They pulled the old fart trick, huh?" said SomeGuy. All that was left of the dwarven-elven mages were charred clothes.

SomeGuy looked around the room. He didn't see Kala anywhere! But, miraculously, he found a Crap to Flesh scroll and turned Demi back to normal.

"Thanks!" said Demi. "I had a terrible itch on my nose..hey, what reeks?"

Then Demi saw the pile of charred clothes, and noticed that the mages were gone.

"Awhhhh, SomeGuy, what did you do?" asked Demi. Man, you shouldn't have ate those beans earlier!

"But I didn't-"

"Nope, shouldn't have ate those beans. Well, looks like she's not in here, eh? We should start looking for her somewhere else. But man, you have got some problems to work out. Imagine if you were on a date when that happened, man! Just bang, I bet she would never talk to you again! Anyway, let's get started." said Demi.
Um, Someguy? It looks like we're creating two stories here. [img]tongue.gif[/img] I dunno, which part do you wanna use in the story, your yardsale-room conclusion or my dwarven-elven fart conclusion? I would suggest also that you let everyone pitch in, I bet some people have some good ideas.

[ 06-22-2002, 01:12 PM: Message edited by: Willard ]
Old 06-22-2002, 01:15 PM   #12
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
There's farts involved in your stories ? COOL, can i play ?
Old 06-22-2002, 01:27 PM   #13
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Well, there CAN be, these are stories of the imagination and can have anything in them that sticks to the story- except for one thing. No foul language, this is still Ironworks forum. And, if you want to participate, I think you have to ask SomeGuy over there.
Old 06-22-2002, 01:31 PM   #14
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

I know someguy, we could do it this way!
Anybody can post a conclusion, or an add-on to the story. If there are two about the same part, like yours and mine, everybody else cannot post add-ons until those two (or more) people solve the problem which can be done in this way-
People vote. The one with the most votes within a set time limit gets his part of the story into the actual story. In the end, when the story is complete, someone can post a giant post with the whole story in it-so we can see the whole of the work we have done. If you want it that way, that is.
*just a suggestion!

[ 06-22-2002, 01:34 PM: Message edited by: Willard ]
Old 06-22-2002, 01:32 PM   #15
uss
20th Level Warrior

hi, Willard and SomeGuy! ill try my best to continue the story !

SomeGuy and DemiGuruzu looted the mages corpses and found a magical scroll which had some ancient elven runes on it. upon closer inspection, SomeGuy saw that it was a teleportation scroll which was supposed to teleport the scrolls users to a certain place.
SomeGuy:"Hmm, this seems useful.. ill take my chances and see if this scroll can teleport me to a great place. im hoping it takes me to the Great Candy Plane. Yum!"
DemiGuruzu:" [img]graemlins/crying.gif[/img] but i wanna go there!" *pokes SomeGuy with a wooden stick* "ok, ill go back to your Fortress and let all your most powerful minions give me lots of lots of.. ICE CREAM!"
SomeGuy:"Hey, wait! Don`t do that!"
DemiGuruzu gives SomeGuy the finger and vanishes.
SomeGuy:"Damn that half penguin!"
SomeGuy uses the elven scroll. Suddenly, he gets teleported to some dark, bloody halls with eternal wild inhuman screams. He also sees a huge bone-made throne which was too big for a human. A darkish red coloured half wolf half deamon was standing in front of the throne, looking at an unknown symbol, which was behind the throne.
Deamon:"For all my life, i have tried to make my army of shadows complete. Have my brothers been disposed of?" the deamon turns around. Deamon:"SomeGuy! What are you doing here!?"
SomeGuy:"KalaNatruzzu.. you plotted to kill us, your own former allies?"
KalaNatruzzu:"Yes. I see you have disposed of my elite crap-to-stone mages AND my snowmen. You have done enough damage"
SomeGuy:"But why? Why would you kill us?"
KalaNatruzzu:"That is because we were seperated. i knew that you would become my worst enemies in ruling the dark armies."
SomeGuy:"No, brother. We would have united to become one again. Join us." SomeGuy moves closer to KalaNatruzzu.
KalaNatruzzu shoots a lightbolt at SomeGuy which makes him stop moving. K(ala)N(atruzzu): No! I, and only *I* will be the supreme Dark Lord!
SomeGuy:"*sigh* I am very sorry for doing this." SomeGuy summons 10 Elite Penguin Guards. KalaNatruzzu summons a Great Shadow Wolf. KalaNatruzzu has a Dance spell memorized and uses it on SomeGuy. SomeGuy starts break-dancing. meanwhile, the Great Shadow Wolf demolishes all the penguins with a single paw move.
SomeGuy wills himself not to breakdance and suceeds. then he takes out a Kill All Da Foolz scroll made by the black guys in the hood and releases its power on his foes. the Shadow Wolf and KalaNatruzzu both die. Tears go through SomeGuys face as he sees his old friend defeated by himself. Now he has to tell the story to his ice cream eating friend..
Old 06-22-2002, 01:40 PM   #16
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

Ya, Johnny, you can post in this story thread, I guess.

The story:

SomeGuy found a diary in Kala's pocket. It read:

My Diary

Dear diary:

I am new here in this world, yet I can feel its evil effects coming over me. It seems that this place is cursed, and I am becoming slowly evil. Giant Tellitubby Mascots keep coming after me, I am going crazy!

SomeGuy skipped a few pages, and came to this one.

Dear Diary:

I have been here for a couple of weeks. I am starting to have violent thoughts. Everything is strange, I discovered a magic lighning wand on the floor. Very strange...I will have to explore the rest of this place.

A few pages later, it said:

Dear Diary:

This place is wonderful. It has shown me the true potential of my power. I have found I had the power to teleport out of here the whole time, but I am not ready to leave yet. I am feeling utmost hatrid against my brother SomeGuy, he was the one who lost me! He is the one who did not look for me! He shall pay...
I have found cells with slaves in them. I am willing to conquer SomeGuy, his eternal spirit will then be trapped here with these Tellitubby Mascots! Bwahahahaha! I have found a method of changing people into Werewolves and Shadows, I am doing this to the slaves to build up my future army, I will conquer SomeGuy and then be the ruler of the Penguin Realm! I was always just the sidekick of SomeGuy, now I will be the big cheese! Cut the cheese, anyone!!!! HHAHAHAHAH! Yes, I can feel the power radiating from this wand, I will conquer SomeGuy!!!! I have found and dominated some elven-dwarven mages and some native snowmen, they will be a great help to the cause. I will soon be KalaNatruzzu the GREAT!!!

The diary ends here.

[ 06-22-2002, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Willard ]
Old 06-22-2002, 02:16 PM   #17
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

SomeGuy finished reading the diary. "It seems," he said to himself, "That this place is pure evil, by what I read in this diary. I'd better get out of here quick, or else what happened to Kalah will happen to me, too. I'd better keep a look out for these 'Tellitubby Mascots' too. They sound very dangerous."

Someguy looked around. Then he remembered something. If he took Kala's body to a temple of Barnydadino, they might be able to raise Kala, and the evil affects will probably wear off if he raised her in the Barnydadino temple in the Great Candy Plane. "It's a place of pure good," said SomeGuy. "She can't stay evil there."
Someguy picked up Kala and stuffed her into his bag of holding, and then picked up the lightning wand.

"Hey, this isn't a lightning wand! it's something else...I wonder what." He kept looking around the place until he came apon a Tellitubby Mascot!

"Ahhh!" SomeGuy screamed in terror.
"Tinky Winky has you now!" said the Tellitubby.

The tellitubby shot a laser beam at SomeGuy with the antennae on his head. Someguy picked up the wand. Energy spewed forth, and the tellitubby mascot vanished.
"Hm, I wonder where it will take me if I use it on myself?" wondered SomeGuy.

He pointed it at himself. Nothing happened. He tried several magic words and chants, like "Tax Exemption" and "Yum, yum, yum, and a liverwurt a la mode", but it seemed to only work on tellitubby mascots.

"Oh well," said SomeGuy. Then he saw something.......
Old 06-22-2002, 02:27 PM   #18
Willard
Fzoul Chembryl

It was a hidden portal! He jumped through it, not knowing where he would end up. After what seemed like a forever and a half, he landed in the planar prison on the other side of the planet, right where he, Bim, and Demi had started hours before. He walked back to where the wooden door was, and stepped back in there again. Then he felt something strange. Something was invisibly pulling the wand in his pocket! He tried to fight it, but it was too strong. It flew across the room, and the tip of it landed right on top of the diamond. It started spinning and vibrating, all while it was standing straight up, and suddenly it released a surge of magical energy. Bright colors were flying everywhere. SomeGuy took a picture on his PenguinCam (r), and then the whole room turned frigid cold. Ice was spewing out of the wand, and then suddenly, fire started spewing out of it. Every element was released from the wand, and it started spinning even faster. All of the magical energy inside the room was swirling around, engulfing SomeGuy, and suddenly there was a loud ZAPPPP and everything disappeared.