Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-26-2001, 03:11 PM   #1
Firewalker

I can t find a Letter to Enter the Stoutmines where is it please describe where you find it .
I took the Samurais Quest and he told me to find the Dojo , its rumored to be guarded by undead Warriors and near the Castle i freed DSoto but i can t find the Dojo there . Please help me to find it and if you can tell me where i can find it it would be very nice .
Old 01-26-2001, 03:32 PM   #2
Dwarf

Being a Stout meself I can just about help yer. Somewhere in the forests north west of the castle and north of the mine you should come across a clearing with a burned stout corpse (the body of the traitor that the assassins hired) and a text message will come up, something about the smell of charged bones. There'll be a chest nearby with usefull things sin too. On, or near, the body will be a scroll.King Freyedies wrote it to allow the bearer thereof free passage in and out of the Stout Mines.There shift manager at the door'll tell ya what to do.

No, the Samurai Dojo is in town but I reckon you mean the Samurai burial grounds where yer need to go to get some special stick to take to the dojo.If yah follows the castle moat right round the back to the western side then it should be in one of those side clearings.The ghosts and undead Samurai don't appear unless you have the quest,I reckon they can sense when a worthy Smaurai is comin' and don't bother appearing if he aint.