Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Roleplaying > Ironworks Online Roleplaying
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 12-03-2002, 08:55 AM   #21
Calaethis Dragonsbane
Legion Symbol

Quote:
Originally posted by Lady Blue03:
behind her cousin*

ooc-Calthy i really love the drow priestess for your rank. Bad ass
*grins evilily and offers his cousin a towel and some clothing - her bikini off captive *grins again* *

OOC
LOL, I'll trade ya for another avatar, and then you can be a *real* "ilythiiri jabbress"
*laughs*
Old 12-04-2002, 04:42 AM   #22
Scholarcs
Red Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Ok, who's dropping cheetos all over the floor?
*wanders away whistling*
<br />\"A child of five would understand this. Send someone to fetch a child of five\" - Groucho Marx<br />Member of the ORT Clan. <br />\"Some birds are not meant to be caged because their feathers are too bright\"<br />Ma bouche sera la bouche des malheurs qui n\'ont point de bouche, ma voix, la liberté de celles qui s\'affaissent au cachot du désespoir. - Aimé Césaire<br />La plus perdue de toutes les journées est celle où l\'on n\'a pas ri. - Sébastien Roch Nicolas
Old 12-04-2002, 10:36 AM   #23
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

*wanders away in the same direction as Scholarcs, whistling and picking up the cheetohs to throw at people.* [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 12-04-2002, 11:24 AM   #24
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Now, why would people be throwing and/or dropping cheetos?

This makes no sense to me.

Cheetos are to be savored and loved. Each cheesy morsel is splendid and dare I say, precious. I'm glad I brought my belt with my personal cheeto dispenser. You each can have one and take care of it. You are welcome to name your cheeto if you wish but try not to be upset when it gets consumed. They know that they are here to give pleasure.

I was promised some nekkid dancing! I'll just sit here in my lawn chair and look longingly in the direction of Dragonmage.
Old 12-04-2002, 02:15 PM   #25
SomeGuy
Unicorn

Has anyone seen my post about me wanting to join?It's up at the top and I am still awaiting approval
\"I firmly believe that any man\'s finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is the moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle - victorious.\"<br />-Vince Lombardi
Old 12-04-2002, 06:43 PM   #26
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

hey, consider pming Aelia Jusa, Someguy. she seems to be in charge til binky gets his butt back in here [img]graemlins/1disgust.gif[/img]

*falls over with shock* [img]graemlins/wow.gif[/img] gyaa, so many people have returned! ^.^ yay! btw, i think we ran out of fleas, because furry rupert seems to have departed, along with his flea population.. :\ lobster's good tho ^^ *sits on the chocolate fountain's edge in a bikini, sipping coffee*
Old 12-04-2002, 09:24 PM   #27
Morgeruat
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
Has anyone seen my post about me wanting to join?It's up at the top and I am still awaiting approval
yes yes it's all part of the "ignore the new guy until he starts making a scene and threatening to take GD hostage" scheme we've been perfecting.

there are some formalities first before you can join, first is teh evening gown competition, as you're the only new applicant feel free to slip into a nice comfortable evening gown and our esteemed panel of judges (hi Cloudy, Aelia, Lady Blue, And Dragonmage) will decide what humilia... er I mean additional tests of skill are required
Old 12-04-2002, 09:37 PM   #28
Hiram Sedai
Emerald Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Morgeruat:
quote:
Originally posted by SomeGuy:
yes yes it's all part of the "ignore the new guy until he starts making a scene and threatening to take GD hostage" scheme we've been perfecting.

there are some formalities first before you can join, first is teh evening gown competition, as you're the only new applicant feel free to slip into a nice comfortable evening gown and our esteemed panel of judges (hi Cloudy, Aelia, Lady Blue, And Dragonmage) will decide what humilia... er I mean additional tests of skill are required
[/QUOTE]LOL

I got a good chuckle out of that one. Glad I never tried to join the ORT!!

hehe
Old 12-05-2002, 08:51 AM   #29
DragonMage
20th Level Warrior

Question Mark

hmmmm....do I smell FRESH MEAT!!! ? [img]graemlins/firedevil.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/whip.gif[/img]

MWUUAAAHAAAHAAAAHAAHAAAAAAA!

Hmm...after the evening dress competition is judged, you can run the obstacle course replete with pungee stick pits, quicksand, piranah infested pools, the Tasmanian Death Trap and the Gauntlet of the Giant Venus Fly Traps....all while still wearing the evening gown...

[img]tongue.gif[/img]

[ 12-05-2002, 09:39 AM: Message edited by: DragonMage ]
Old 12-05-2002, 02:05 PM   #30
Skydracgrrl
Silver Dragon

dont forget the 6 inch high heels! [img]graemlins/evillaughter2.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]
Closed Thread