Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-11-2003, 04:16 PM   #11
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

I went, but I wish I hadn't gone with the date I went with. He turned out to be the biggest kind of jerk you can imagine. My best friend at the time and his girlfriend broke up just before the prom, so I probably would have had a better time if I had gone with him. There wouldn't have been any kissing, but at least I would have had fun!
I have a "little sister" who has her prom this year. She's going to look at my old dress and see if it'll fit her and if she likes it. At least then I don't have to feel so bad about what my dad spent on it.
Old 02-11-2003, 05:55 PM   #12
Sir Krustin
Symbol of Cyric

I only went to the senior graduation prom, never went to any others though. It was pretty dull, but the after-party party was great! Next morning when me and a couple of the guys were cooking up pankcakes, we discovered some vodka cunningly disguised as OJ (via Tang crystals). Talk about "hair of the dog"!

I can still remember the beer bottles rolling down to the front of the bus every time the driver hit the brakes!! [img]graemlins/hehe.gif[/img]
Old 02-11-2003, 06:34 PM   #13
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
We only had a senior formal, which I went to. It was pretty fun, though I wasn't too impressed with my dress (great shoes though . We were seriously dumb though, the formal was in September, and the school year started in February. Everyone had dates for the formal by March! So if you found your date was a complete moron in like May, that was tough because even if you would be mean enough to change your mind, there was noone to go with instead!
Old 02-11-2003, 07:06 PM   #14
Tancred
White Dragon

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
I'm glad we don't have them here in England you know (at least we didn't in my day, who knows what the kids are up to these days? *jabs walking stick at youngsters* )

I dunno... my school had one. AND we all wore tuxedoes, dinner jackets. bow ties and ballgowns. Well, not all at once, mind you.

And not necessarily everything in that list, either.

I, for example, had no dinnerjacket...