Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Dungeon Craft - RPG Game Maker
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-09-2001, 09:56 AM   #1
foody
Manshoon

Everything is awesome in the weapon editor in exception for the thaco field. I don't see any THACO field that specifies a weapon's thaco by the number a user inputs in.

Say for example I want a dagger to give me THACO 6 so before the dagger I have thaco 20 after the dagger I have thaco 6 for example.

But you keep saying it is there..it is not there..could you please send me a screenshot of the weapon editor and circle the field that represents the thaco so I know..otherwise all my weapons will end up having thaco 20 and thaco 20 sucks..don't you think?

------------------
I would like to thank you man sooooooooooooooooooooo much for creating the best maker in my life. IT KICK ASS!! * HUGS * Thank you soo much, thank you so much ^____^*.

I can hardly wait to see this program support onlining. Heheheh, imagine if online is supported ^^*.
foody is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2001, 07:21 PM   #2
Sir Jerome De Rouen
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have sent foody an email with screen shots, hopefully this will help him.

Jeremy

------------------
The Cauldron - http://members.optusnet.com.au/~jeremy77/index.html
Sir Jerome De Rouen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2001, 10:08 AM   #3
dominions
Elminster

I think you may be looking in the wrong place. The weapon does not have a thac0 but the monsters/NPCs/characters do.

------------------
Hey! Like RPGs? See the DungeonCraft - RPG Game Maker on the Ironworks Gaming Forum
dominions is offline   Reply With Quote