Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 02-22-2001, 06:24 PM   #1
Dragoon
Welcomed New User

Hey, im trying to get my way to Ishad N'ha, i just passed by the snakes river then i got in Caves of N'ha where i see 4 mage surrounded of fire, they tell me that i need to go to snakes temple and all that but how can i get to Ishad n'ha do is there a way to get out of the caves on west side to Ishad? thanks
Dragoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2001, 06:50 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Did you swear the oath and get the signet ring in the crypt?? If you have that - then you just haven't talked to the Oracles long enough - I think the trigger word to get them to open the passage to the west is "Destiny" but if you go through all the keywords in the talk section - you'll get them to open the passageway and you can continue west.

Good luck!!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2001, 06:50 PM   #3
Pascha

you need the Signet of the Mavin from the crypt. if you got that, then talk to the middle of the three (!) oracles until he recognises that & opens the passage westward. might take some talking sometimes & best make a save just before you get there, had in my first run to reload a few times (one of many little bugs in the prog)