Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 10-07-2000, 07:07 AM   #1
Rincewind

I've bought some boys ale, and now it seems I have to find them; at least there is still an open quest. What do I have to do? Would it have been better to buy them swords?

Old 10-07-2000, 11:36 PM   #2
password

those boys cracked me up
i never found them
however my ASSUMPTION would be this
it would have been better to give them a sword and no ale

i'm assuming they meet trouble
and ale and a sword woulbe be dangerous
sword alone would be good
and ale along would be dangerous

i dont know that
i could be completely wrong

Old 10-08-2000, 08:08 AM   #3
ArchMage1

I just bought them the swords and skipped the ale. I got scolded by one of their moms for buying the sword, but that was it.

Old 10-18-2000, 12:56 AM   #4
Tess

After I gave the boys their swords and ale, I found them in trouble in the cave with the Mimic in it. If you already killed the Mimic before you gave the boys their stuff, they probably aren't in there.

Old 10-29-2000, 08:18 PM   #5
Sir Rich

I had killed the Mimic before I helped the boys out, and I still found them in the Mimic's cave, freaking out about some silly monster they found and running away. Once you find them, you complete their quest.