Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Baldurs Gate & Tales of the Sword Coast
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 09-07-2001, 04:48 PM   #1
Tyrion
Quintesson

Where is Oberons estate?
I just cant find it!
I have been going house to house but still...
Tyrion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2001, 05:13 PM   #2
Tyrion
Quintesson

Anybody there?

------------------
"No!" shreiked Tyrion. Though the sword felt heavy as a fallen tree he lifted it. He saw the deamon look up, astonished. He brought down the blade with the awesome majestic power of a falling thunderbolt.
Old 09-07-2001, 05:19 PM   #3
Albromor
Mephistopheles

SPOILER

BG City, far upper left, North West corner.
Albromor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2001, 05:27 PM   #4
Tyrion
Quintesson

Isn´t that entar silvershields estate?

------------------
"No!" shreiked Tyrion. Though the sword felt heavy as a fallen tree he lifted it. He saw the deamon look up, astonished. He brought down the blade with the awesome majestic power of a falling thunderbolt. The burning blade caught the deamon right in the centre of its forehead. The deamon's head fell apart under the force of the impact. The deamon N'kari sank to its knees, dead.
[br]
-Tyrion at the battle of the Blighted Isle.
Old 09-07-2001, 05:37 PM   #5
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
I think it's in the section with the duke's castle, next to the three kegs tavern, or the one just below it. It's a pink house IIRC
Aelia Jusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2001, 05:42 PM   #6
Tyrion
Quintesson

Do you mean the dutchal palace or the entar silvershield house?

------------------
"No!" shreiked Tyrion. Though the sword felt heavy as a fallen tree he lifted it. He saw the deamon look up, astonished. He brought down the blade with the awesome majestic power of a falling thunderbolt. The burning blade caught the deamon right in the centre of its forehead. The deamon's head fell apart under the force of the impact. The deamon N'kari sank to its knees, dead.

-Tyrion at the battle of the Blighted Isle.
Old 09-07-2001, 07:09 PM   #7
Aelia Jusa
Iron Throne Cult

Tetris Champion
Okay here are landmarks for the area it is in (or close to). Temple of Helm, Duchal palace, three kegs, that mage tower.
Aelia Jusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2001, 04:18 AM   #8
Zbyszek

The same area with ducal palace is Entar SilverShield estate. Oberon house in northern part of BG centrtal area (the air ship quest house).

Zbyszek
Zbyszek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2001, 04:27 AM   #9
Xanthul
Symbol of Cyric

This is so confusing... I cant remember who Oberon is, but if Oberon´s state is the air ship quest house, the house where you have to get the 3 components for the thieves, then definitely its NOT the house in the area of the duchal palace, the air ship quest house is in the northern part of the central area of bg.

hope this helps

------------------
"Sigh" -Ertai, Captive of the Blinding Angel
Xanthul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2001, 03:08 AM   #10
SixOfSpades
Dracolisk

**SIGH**

It's on the map, folks. I don't know about you folks, but I bought the retail version of BG, and it comes with a map of the whole city, with labels indicating all prominent landmarks and quest locations, including Oberon's Estate. True, some of the labels are kinda difficult to read, but I can live with that. That map and the Game Manual are the best copy-protect BioWare could have done: With them, all you need is a little bit of smarts to build a kick-ass party and lay waste to the Sword Coast, but if you had a friend burn you a copy of Baldur's Gate and you haven't read the manual, you have to resort to the Internet, finding sites with walkthroughs, and posting DUMB questions (like "Is 18/00 Strength better than 18/01?") on forums like this one. Forums should be for GOOD questions, such as why Thieves with low Pick Lock skills seem to do better at Disarming Traps than Thieves with 100% Locks.

------------------
"How do you define 'fool?'"
"I don't attempt to. I wait for examples. They inevitably surpass my imagination."
SixOfSpades is offline   Reply With Quote