Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 06-17-2001, 04:34 AM   #1
Krede
Elite Waterdeep Guard

A NEW STORY!
- Let's Make A New "NEVER ENDING STORY"
Okay, the first to post a reply start the story and you guys will replay some words (about 5-10 words).
The story dosent have to be serious or something. Just put in some WIERD things, but DONT end the story like THIS!

REMEMBER! Alway start the story with "The Never Ending Forum Story" and then two times enter - Then your story line.

REMEMBER! We are about to make the LONGEST "Forum Story" EVER!!

(IMPORTANT!! Use SMILIES that FITS into the story. Check all the smilies on this site http://www.tgeweb.com/cgi-bin/ubb/NonCGI/smilies.html - Use as many as you can as long as they fits to the story)

An here we go...

TITLE: "The Never Ending Forum Story"
BY: All the wierd guys on the Ironworks Forum

Here how it goes...

------------------
Krede

Old 06-17-2001, 04:41 AM   #2
Ziroc

You can do this as long as each person doesn't just add a sentance.. each person is adding a story to the previous story correct? not just a few words or a small paragraph?

------------------
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster
www.tgeweb.com/ironworks

[This message has been edited by Ziroc (edited 06-17-2001).]

Old 06-17-2001, 04:44 AM   #3
Krede
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Right...

Okay... Make a beginning of a story then other ppl reply whit some words to the story. Okay? Then we get a LOOOOONG story - If you guys help me

SORRY! I shoud have read what i wrote... But you guys get the point now??

------------------
Krede

[This message has been edited by Krede (edited 06-17-2001).]
Old 06-17-2001, 04:56 AM   #4
Sigmar
Unicorn

A long time ago in a galaxy far far away, wait let me start over .
On a planet in a distant galaxy lived a hero. A hero destined for greatness. A hero destined to rid the galaxy of all evil, but right now he was just a simple minature giant space hamster amongst other minature giant space hamsters and his name was Boo.

------------------
Sigmar has only one foe,
and he is Tiax!
Old 06-17-2001, 08:36 AM   #5
Shadow
Manshoon

Boo then learned of his, ahh, booness. He then told his parental hamsters that hes moving to Mars, which is in another galaxy. He got his fuel and ate it. Then he shot his legs straight out and hem jumped, and fire burts out of his little toes. They he appeared in mars.

Your next.

------------------
The Black Killer
Old 06-17-2001, 09:05 AM   #6
Lavindathar
Harper

Whilst on Mars, he came across a ver strange hermit.The hermit told Boo he was the Lord of all the Earth, and explained Heaven's head office was based on the red planet.He then told Boo he had to use his Booness to help someone down on Earth.

He sent him down,and Boo awoke on the Sword Coast.Next to a large man, who was to be known as Minsc.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Lavindathar (edited 06-17-2001).]
Old 06-17-2001, 09:39 AM   #7
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

The intelligent creature decided to speak to the man, and found that he actually understood his booiness. Although someone was sticking a spear through his heart at that particular time - boo scratched his face and demanded that he bowed to him, because, after all, he was Lord Of The Earth.

Then Jaheria came along and.....swagged him! Our hero is captured! His desparate cries of agony shattered throughout........the leather bag.

------------------
Old 06-17-2001, 10:01 AM   #8
Lioness
Jack Burton

As he scratched frantically at the bag that held him, Boo heard sounds of a scuffle outside. He finally tore a hole large enough for him to see what was going on...

------------------
Old 06-17-2001, 10:09 AM   #9
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

Quote:
Originally posted by Ziroc:

You can do this as long as each person doesn't just add a sentance.. each person is adding a story to the previous story correct? not just a few words or a small paragraph?

uh isnt this just what ziroc said? not trying to stop the thread or anything but arnt you just writing small paragraphs like he asked not too?

------------------

"I was born of darkness. My fathers eyes closed before mine opened. I am not of this world or the other, and I have the right to be what I am..."

"I've put my trust in you, pushed as far as I can go. For all this theres only one thing you should know....."

[This message has been edited by AzureWolf (edited 06-17-2001).]
Old 06-17-2001, 10:11 AM   #10
Shadow
Manshoon

Boo saw 100 assassins attacking. Boo began screaching and aching. But his captor didnt do anything nor care. Boos capter didnt even know about the assassins. The hole boo looked out through was too small to get out though. And his claws are damaged so he cant make a bigger hole.

------------------
The Black Killer