Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 07-09-2008, 01:21 PM   #11
Lavindathar
Harper

Default Re: Noob Question

Well, im just inside Luskan now, so lets see.

Rogue 7 Assasin 3 Fighter 2.
Old 07-09-2008, 01:57 PM   #12
Lavindathar
Harper

Well my character is going ok.

I can one/two shot most things, as long as my cleric gets aggro first.

Sneak attack + death attack is awesome!

Atm - Rogue 7 Assasin 3 Fighter 2.

Using the Cold Iron Longsword (its pretty awesome) and the Feyduster +1 atm. I was using Navarra(Neversleep)/Feyduster for the duel daze proc, which meant I was always on sneak attacks even if facing virtually, but the damage from the the Cold Iron Longsword is imba.

And the Cold Iron Longsword looks cool....has a glow

But I have a problem with my armor, atm my stats are decent, and my gear is pretty good. But my armor is Shadow Legion Armor, which only allows +6 dex bonus. My dex is at plus 6 at the moment, at 24. So I need more, as I have bracers of dex +3, but that would take be to +7 dex so its kinda useless at the moment. So, any higher allowance dex armors about?

Stats at mo are : Str 16 Dex 24 Char 10 Int 12 Wisd 12 Const 12.

But, because of this, I'm gonna equip my frost ogre belt +4str instead of my +2 dex/freedom belt. This will give me +20 str/+23 dex until I can find my higher dex armor. Any thoughts?

In fact, this solution is better than the original!

Last edited by Lavindathar; 07-09-2008 at 04:08 PM.
Lavindathar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2008, 10:46 PM   #13
Nightbird
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I like the improved invisability for the assasin and I think hide in plain sight at level 10
Old 07-13-2008, 11:55 PM   #14
Black Swan Gauntlet
The Magister

@Nightbird: Assassins don't get HiPS in NWN1, but they do in NWN2.

@Lavindathar: Any kind of Padded Armor will allow a +8 Dex modifier, but good padded armor isn't so common as good leather or studded leather armors in the base campaign. If your AC is really problematic, then finding an item with a Deflection or Natural Armor bonus is probably best (though the most common, rings and amulets, are probably off-limits - I would guess you are using Tomi's and Linu's henchmen items to boost your Dex like that, right?) A cloak might be your most workable option there. From the sounds of it, though, you're doing excellently.
Black Swan Gauntlet is offline   Reply With Quote