Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 06-07-2001, 11:04 AM   #1
Vampire

Thanks for the troubles!

1/ Is Boo really a giant SPACE Hamster? He has dex of 25 and 4 sttscks per round!
2/ Does BG3 have the same NPCs like Imoen and the same player character? NOT TOB! I mean BG3! THANKS!
3/ Why does Virconia have 65% Magical Resistance?? Too powerful?
4/ What precisely is a lich...yeak I know they are undead high level spell casters that are a real challenge. But in IWD, the lich can only be killed by destroying something(can't remember). How come I killed Kangaxx when all those Netheril Mages couldn't.
5/ Where is the firetooth dagger?
6/ Do phantom arrows do more damage to undead? Phantom Blade does!
7/ Where can I get a good map of Faerun? The one you guys pointed to was good but I couldn't make out any of the writting on there....thanks again!

...thats all I think! THANKS!
Old 06-07-2001, 12:38 PM   #2
caleb
Horus - Egyptian Sky God

1. Its possible but he may have just been bumped on the head too hard. I am so hoping we see him change in to a giant form in TOB

2.THERE IS NO BALDURS GATE 3 ARGHHHHHHHH

3.Drow have innate magic resistance from living in the underdark it messes with their genes or something

4.A lich is a wizard that found the secret to immortality and he stores his life force in a special container that contains his essence. The icewind dale way is correct but since their are so many liches in bg2 they scrapped looking for the jar all the time.

5.I think a underdark merchant has it.

6.No

7.Do a internet search

You were able to defeat kangaxx because the netheril mages were wussys and you were HARDCORE!
------------------

BOW TO THE BISCUIT KING AND HIS THRONE OF SCONE!!!

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 06-07-2001).]

[This message has been edited by caleb (edited 06-07-2001).]
Old 06-07-2001, 01:06 PM   #3
Legolas the Elven Archer

1. Boo is not just anygiant space hamster, he's a miniature giant space hamster. Minsc was very lucky to find such a rare and elusive creature
2. As Caleb said, no BGIII
3. Viconia is a drow and as such has a natural magic resistance. The reason it is only 65% (which is quite low for a drow) is that she's been on the surface too much
4. A lich is a necromancer who has found a way to gain immortality. To achieve this, the necromancer has to die first, thus entering a state of eternal undeath (that is, until you show up). Having been a mage when alive, the lich can also cast powerful spells
5. Found it, but don't remember where
6. No
7. Play the game and write down everything on a piece of paper

Kangaxx could only be defeated because it wouldn't make sense to have such a quest if you couldn't complete it in the first place

------------------
The last arrow of Legolas kindled in the air as it flew,
and plunged burning into the heart of a great wolf-chieftain.
All the others fled. -J.R.R. Tolkien, The Lord of the Rings