Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 01-17-2001, 08:40 AM   #11
Moiraine
Anubis

Definitely not a place with no sky. I hate the Underdark. And the Drows. I feel like Imoen for once "This place is just too damn creepy, I really want out of here". Damn my husband who wants to visit everywhere. I JUST WANT OUT !!!
Old 01-17-2001, 08:44 AM   #12
Tobbin
Red Dragon

You almost had it.

img=http://www.planescape-torment.com/images/SP_Iron_Fist.gif

You gotta surround that by brackets.

As for the question about other boards, if they accept ultra-board code, then yes, otherwise, probably not.
Old 01-17-2001, 08:48 AM   #13
Memnoch
Ironworks Moderator

you also need to get rid of the spaces before and after the = sign
Old 01-17-2001, 08:58 AM   #14
Tobbin
Red Dragon

I just wish that they would have put the Spiritual Hammer up there. That one is totally funny. The way it swerves around and then finally plops down and the screen shakes. LOL. My favorite though, has to be Abyssal Fury. Some people say Celestial, but I really like watching the ground crack open and a bony skeletal hand reaching up and grabbing your enemy. Then pulling them down into the pit that opened up. Then watching the bones spit out of the ground and then the ground sealing back up. Totally awesome.
Old 01-17-2001, 09:20 AM   #15
Tobbin
Red Dragon

Sorry about that Memnoch, I musta been editing that message when you posted that response. I tried to fix it so your response would make sense, but it wouldn't let me change it anymore. Da*n that formatting. LOL. I kept playing with it til I got it the way I wanted it.
Old 01-17-2001, 03:36 PM   #16
Cyin_Dyhacer

I would like to see Giants in BG3. In Bg2 you can get girdles of various Giant strengths, like frost, fire and stone giants. They would tuff and exciting fights.

Old 01-17-2001, 07:48 PM   #17
The-Shark

Without a doubt, there need to be some IMPORTANT outdoor fights, because I felt that Call Lightning was about the most useless spell in the whole game, do to what seemed like 95% of all fights being indoors.

For famous FR NPCs, I wouldn't mind having the Simbul, the Witch-Queen of Rashamon. She's a level 27 (I think) mage, though for D&D they changed her class to sorcerer. Maybe there could be a Minsc related quest that let's you get over there from wherever you start.

Oh, to Bahamut:

I was just puttin' down some ideas. Seeing as to how you already end up on a few alternate planes in this game, I was thinking "so why don't we make a side-trip to the center of the Multiverse?" Obviously, we couldn't have ALL the planes (I think that would take up more memory than my entire Hard Drive).

The Tarasque would definately be a cool monster (except that it takes a Wish to kill it). I don't think that we'll see any "real" dragon fighting techniques, since from my *very* limited understand, the Infinity Engine is basically limited to what amounts to a 2-D playing field with no vertical stuff (or those dragons would really spank you).

Old 01-17-2001, 08:00 PM   #18
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Maybe even more than 10 gigs full install that is... well... with what Memnoch said, they are all a bunch o' wimps compared to all our party members by the end of BG2. Halaster looks quite a fiesty opponent... hehe... and geez, Zhentil Keep is in Waterdeep? Lost my history books I believe. My choice is Waterdeep to complete the areas always discussed in BG1 and 2! : )
Old 01-17-2001, 09:46 PM   #19
Chutney

ta everyone