Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 01-07-2001, 12:18 AM   #1
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I always wanted Aerie as my lover, and Im trying Jaheira and Viconia. But I got a major turn-off with Viconia coz she doesn't have a good ending. As for Jaheira, it seems that it takes a ong time to complete her romance... so jiust tell me what is the outcome, and I will see how they all work out...
Old 01-07-2001, 04:11 AM   #2
Yorick
Very Mad Bird

*Aerie Spoil*
If you behave like a GOOD character would - despite certain temptations, Aerie ultimately promises to spend her life with you.

Is this what you're after?
Old 01-07-2001, 04:39 AM   #3
Khanar Tor'vel

Why you want that whiner? I'm getting really tired of her. I only keep her to use as a packmule that can fire off some useful magic on occasion until I find a better replacement.

Old 01-07-2001, 07:27 AM   #4
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

I know that! How bout the other ones? You got the 'feel' right Yorick!
Old 01-08-2001, 09:35 AM   #5
Draggor
Zhentarim Guard

SPOILER ALERT

Viconia says she loves you in her way but it will never work out and that it's over between you. You can talk her into staying for the duratation of your quest though.
You sleep with Jahiera then things just go on as normal. You say to her you didn't get much sleep last night to which she replies neither did you now lets get moving.