Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Baldurs Gate II: Shadows of Amn & Throne of Bhaal > Baldurs Gate II Archives

Old 09-04-2001, 12:07 PM   #1
Zbyszek

I wanted to have both of them in my party (mainly good, neutral-good). As soon as we heva seen Viconia, Keldorn started to object - not to save her I mean - he has some racial problems
Will they kill each other, or could I keep them?
And my second question: Will Valygar get druid spells? - it is not written that Stalker does not have druid spells, it is written only that he has some mage spells - do they exclude each other?
Thanks

Zbyszek
Old 09-04-2001, 01:19 PM   #2
Vampire

No as long as rep is in 10 to 13 ish.
And Valygar gets very limited Mage and Your usual lvl 3 Druid Spells.

------------------
Old 09-04-2001, 04:17 PM   #3
Sorcerer Alex

Keldorn probably started to object because your reputation went down by two just by having Viconia in the party. Her and Keldorn can get on alright though, as long as you keep your reputation around an average level. Valygar gets three mage spells later, and gets a few druid spells too. He gets them about as fast as Minsc, which is one per level.

Old 09-05-2001, 02:42 AM   #4
Zbyszek

Quote:
Originally posted by Sorcerer Alex:
Keldorn probably started to object because your reputation went down by two just by having Viconia in the party. Her and Keldorn can get on alright though, as long as you keep your reputation around an average level. Valygar gets three mage spells later, and gets a few druid spells too. He gets them about as fast as Minsc, which is one per level.
But Minsc at level 8 has one druid spell and Valygar has none ;(

Z.