Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 07-23-2003, 01:24 PM   #1
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

I was cleaning out some drawers, and found all my 'love letter's' from all my girlfriends in MIDDLE SCHOOL and High school . God, I remember meeting up with this hot chick at the skating rink (hahah) She was Hawaiian, and I was just moving to Florida *1989* (I was 16), and she wrote me letters and sent them to florida where I was, after I had left. wild...

Sure brings back memories.. [img]smile.gif[/img]

Any of you still have any of those notes or letters?

[ 07-23-2003, 01:25 PM: Message edited by: Ziroc ]

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album
Old 07-23-2003, 01:28 PM   #2
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

I don't have any because I never got any. My current bf is the only nice one I've ever had.
I do, however, have old letters from friends that I've kept and some tapes from my cousin who would send me tapes with him talking and some music that he liked rather than writing.
Old 07-23-2003, 01:34 PM   #3
johnny
40th Level Warrior

Ms Pacman Champion
Yep, got a whole bunch of them, including pictures, postcards, etc...

I don't know why i keep them though, i guess for sentimental reasons.
Old 07-23-2003, 01:51 PM   #4
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Only the ones to and from Galadria, for obvious reasons.
Old 07-23-2003, 02:29 PM   #5
mysticelt
Drow Warrior

I was cleaning out the basement and found some letters and cards from boyfriends when I was 15 and 16! OMG! Yes! They had pencils and not stone tablets then!

I also found my POW bracelet. Did anyone else have one? It was a bracelet engraved with the name and rank of a POW in Viet Nam. My Navy pilot was released at the "end" of the conflict and I got to see him de-plane. I wore that bracelet for 3 years - HE WAS IMPRISONED AND MIA for 3 years. How soon we forget!
Old 07-23-2003, 02:33 PM   #6
Xen
Symbol of Moradin

I don't have any because I never got any. I do, however, have old letters from friends
Old 07-23-2003, 02:48 PM   #7
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Hehe... does your wife know about the hot chic at the skating rink, Z? LOL! Seriously though, that's kind of cool....a little blast from the past!

I don't have stuff like that, just some cards and letters ...someplace, and I really hope I find them, I have letters my dad sent me while he was stationed in Viet Nam.
Old 07-23-2003, 02:50 PM   #8
harleyquinn
Symbol of Cyric

Quote:
Originally posted by mysticelt:
I was cleaning out the basement and found some letters and cards from boyfriends when I was 15 and 16! OMG! Yes! They had pencils and not stone tablets then!

I also found my POW bracelet. Did anyone else have one? It was a bracelet engraved with the name and rank of a POW in Viet Nam. My Navy pilot was released at the "end" of the conflict and I got to see him de-plane. I wore that bracelet for 3 years - HE WAS IMPRISONED AND MIA for 3 years. How soon we forget!
That's cool about that POW bracelet. I'd never heard of those before. I was too young, I think the war was over or near over when I was born, but nope, I haven't forgotten. My step-uncle never returned from there.
Old 07-23-2003, 03:04 PM   #9
pritchke
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Yah! I used to keep them, but eventually I tossed them all. I was such a romantic back than, I have since tossed them. Hard to keep girlfriends when they see old love letters.
Old 07-23-2003, 03:05 PM   #10
Ziroc
Ironworks Webmaster

Bow to the Meow

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
Hehe... does your wife know about the hot chic at the skating rink, Z? LOL! Seriously though, that's kind of cool....a little blast from the past!

I don't have stuff like that, just some cards and letters ...someplace, and I really hope I find them, I have letters my dad sent me while he was stationed in Viet Nam.
[img]smile.gif[/img] Yeah, she knows about them. She was kinda jealous of my previous girlfriend I had before her (Erika). We went out for 3 years. She was German, and I still have school pics of her. We still talk every year or so, but not lately.

The Great Escape Studios - 2D/3D Modeling
www.tgeweb.com & Ziroc's Facebook Page
Visit My Flickr Photo Album