Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 02-14-2002, 08:45 PM   #101
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
Wuzzup! Whats the topic for today? (Get me my usual, Miss Lioness or the Lovely Dragonmage) Its Valentine's day! I cant do anything evil as im handicapped with -7 to all my saving throws and magics. so, im a little green eyed chimp.

Oooooh? Really? Heheheheh..... *Pulls out his Vorpal Scythe and chases after the now defenseless Tiamat*
Old 02-14-2002, 08:57 PM   #102
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

Oooooh? Really? Heheheheh..... *Pulls out his Vorpal Scythe and chases after the now defenseless Tiamat*

lemme in on that fun! *draws his Longsword +2, +1 ice damage and gets between Tiamat and the door, trapping him between himself and Neb*
Old 02-14-2002, 08:59 PM   #103
Neb
Account deleted by Request

quote:
Originally posted by SSJ4Sephiroth:

lemme in on that fun! *draws his Longsword +2, +1 ice damage and gets between Tiamat and the door, trapping him between himself and Neb*

Good, now, what shall I cut off first? *Aims for Tiamat's ear and swings his scythe*
Old 02-14-2002, 09:01 PM   #104
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

quote:
Originally posted by Neb:

Good, now, what shall I cut off first? *Aims for Tiamat's ear and swings his scythe*

excellent, however i have a better idea... *aims for Gwhanos's right hand and swings with half of his might*
Old 02-14-2002, 09:18 PM   #105
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

MOD and Cafe owner warning, guys.. I first posted this place as a NON-roleplay site and I want to keep it that way. Ziroc indicated that GD is not an rp zone so please take the roleplay battles to the RPG forum where it is expected and accepted. Thanks. [img]smile.gif[/img]

FYI some little things are fine, I mean we all know that nobody is really fetching coffee or baking cookies, but quite alot of rp stuff has been going on with fights and magic etc and it really must go elsewhere. I've been pretty lenient but it's getting out of hand some days. If you don't have a legit rl topic or a reply, perhaps you could post in another thread or over to the rp forum? I'd appreciate it.

This is a real life chat zone first and foremost. [img]smile.gif[/img] Nobody's gonna get extreme here, so please don't worry excessively about what you post. Just remember that the Cafe was intended as a place for the quick Hello to someone or to ask about that new car someone bought, their new girl/boyfriend, or like Elif's post about his children.

Thanks!

Cloudy

[ 02-14-2002: Message edited by: Cloudbringer ]

Old 02-14-2002, 09:23 PM   #106
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

alright, if you wish it to stop Cloudy, then it will be so [img]smile.gif[/img] . *the sword in his hand dissipates and is replaced by a mop* not again... *slaps forehead*
Old 02-14-2002, 09:45 PM   #107
Tiamat
Banned User

Thnx Cloudy! Black Spades of Hatred....... REJUILVENATE ME!!!! Im such a cold hearted wraith....... with a nice Qaza-Shagal shimmering scythe...... come neer me again and we'll take this sum were else...
Old 02-14-2002, 09:50 PM   #108
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Tiamat:
Thnx Cloudy! Black Spades of Hatred....... REJUILVENATE ME!!!! Im such a cold hearted wraith....... with a nice Qaza-Shagal shimmering scythe...... come neer me again and we'll take this sum were else...

Tiamat, this is your LAST warning! You know better, as you've spammed the Cafe before. Remember that episode and what happened. I won't detail it here in public, but you know what was said by mods and webmaster.

PLEASE respect the GD rules and my thread intentions. If you want to post here, please do so in a real life manner or refrain from pressing the send button.

Cloudbringer
Old 02-15-2002, 06:15 AM   #109
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:

Tiamat, this is your LAST warning! You know better, as you've spammed the Cafe before. Remember that episode and what happened. I won't detail it here in public, but you know what was said by mods and webmaster.

PLEASE respect the GD rules and my thread intentions. If you want to post here, please do so in a real life manner or refrain from pressing the send button.

Cloudbringer

Take it from me Tiamat... an angry Cloudmamma is *not* something to be trifled with. [img]graemlins/1pissed.gif[/img]

Not if you're keen on staying the same shape all day, in any case. [img]tongue.gif[/img] *holds up tentacled arm sadly*

[ 02-15-2002: Message edited by: Jerome ]

Old 02-15-2002, 07:48 AM   #110
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

*stuffs many left over hearthshaped cookies into Jerome and puts a cup of cocoa in his tentacles* Enjoy the goodies, Jerome, I've missed you around here! [img]smile.gif[/img]