Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > Neverwinter Nights 1 & 2 Also SoU & HotU Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 10-03-2005, 01:19 AM   #11
White Lancer
Drizzt Do'Urden

Quote:
Originally posted by robertthebard:
RDD doesn't gain spells, but you can continue with Sorc at any time you wish. 10 lvls of RDD give great stat bonuses, and you'll have the wings at lvl 9.
Not to mention the immunities to just about everything. And the breath weapon
It deons\'t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, it olny mtaetrs taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be croecrt. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it. The huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
White Lancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2005, 09:37 AM   #12
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Actually you just become immune to fire, but there is that breath weapon...
robertthebard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 05:57 AM   #13
White Lancer
Drizzt Do'Urden

My manual and in-game description lists 4 things, one is fire, one is paralysis and i cant remember the other two. trust me, you get 4 immunities.

And just to continue using this topic, rather than creating another one...
I'm in the dessert section of SoU, trying to figure out this puzzle in the tomb (the one with the 4x4 grid and the stones) i have a slight problem, that being that i only have 7 stones... im pretty sure i will need 8. ive looked on the forums and they've confirmed that i need to make an X shape. i cant do that with 7 stones. how do i get another one?

EDIT: my bad, there are only 3 immunities you get, fire, paralysis and sleep all of them at RDD level 10

[ 10-04-2005, 05:59 AM: Message edited by: White Lancer ]
It deons\'t mttaer waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, it olny mtaetrs taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be croecrt. The rset can be a tatol mses and you can sitll raed it. The huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe.
Old 10-04-2005, 06:09 AM   #14
J'aran
Mephistopheles

Quote:
Originally posted by White Lancer:
I'm in the dessert section of SoU, trying to figure out this puzzle in the tomb (the one with the 4x4 grid and the stones) i have a slight problem, that being that i only have 7 stones... im pretty sure i will need 8. ive looked on the forums and they've confirmed that i need to make an X shape. i cant do that with 7 stones. how do i get another one?
Puzzle spoiler
>You don't. Just have your character himself stand on the last spot to complete the X shape.
J'aran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2005, 06:31 AM   #15
White Lancer
Drizzt Do'Urden

Came back to say i'd figured it out, only to find the answer was already here. Thanks for answering so swiftly J'aran.
Old 10-04-2005, 10:20 AM   #16
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

I always used my henchmen for that.
Old 10-05-2005, 09:16 AM   #17
Mozenwrathe
Symbol of Cyric

Here is a question for you:

which wings did you add?

I might try running through a game which the original campaign using a dark angel concept character. meaning of course, I would have to get black feather wings. now, my question is even with LETO (which I possess) and the PRC Character Creator (which hates me but I still possess), is it possible to have a character with wings inside of the original campaign?
There are no paths to power which are not fraught with confrontation. No matter the battle, a lesson must be won. In the end, the path shall fade into nothingness for the one walking it, but may go on for eternity for those whom choose to follow. One must know their own footsteps before taking that first step, or instead of choosing your battles, your battles will choose you.
Mozenwrathe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2005, 11:50 AM   #18
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Yes, once the files are in place, they will work in any of the modules.
Old 10-06-2005, 05:03 AM   #19
White Lancer
Drizzt Do'Urden

Leto lists:
  • None
  • Demon
  • Angel
  • Bat
  • Dragon, red
  • Butterfly
  • Bird
I used the angel wings. they are white feathered wings that flap when you run, looks completely ridiculous while running.
Old 10-06-2005, 10:36 AM   #20
robertthebard
Xanathar Thieves Guild

The Dragon wings do the same thing. I think it's an animation to look like wind blowing through them.