Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 12-03-2004, 01:13 PM   #1
dragon2005
The Magister

since there are many people loged i wanted to ask :
1. where is the assassin that the 3 level boshi dojo quest tells me to kill.

2. dose it important to talk with the liveng tree and what does he need to give me( the 3 watcher as he saes, i allready talked with the dragon and got the sword).

3. if i kill kol near the serpant templl will he be there in the dragon spire?

4. there is a strang man i killed out side the 2 gate in the 3 city but he attacked me first . i dont know if i souldn't kill him or it dose not mater.

5. the mavin sword is not that good i had better.

6. my mise ( the gold digger) have 18 stringh but cant cary more then 60 pound, why?

and by the way wyv a am loged 24 hours just so i wont need to write my password so if you are deleting my maseege while i am loged in i will probbly wont even be here.
dragon2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 01:51 PM   #2
jsalsb
Elminster

1. I think you mean Shrew Chishi, right? He's on one of the shores of the big lake near the Boogre caves.

2. Oakenmir relates some interesting plot points and back-story, but I don't *think* it's vital to the game that you speak to him.

3. I think others have found that you can't really kill kol before his time. I've never tried myself.

4. when you say "outside the 2 gate of thhe 3 city," do you mean the docks (water) side of Brimloch Roon? If so... did this strange man have 4 legs and hoofs? Did you get a quest from the warrior's guid about this yet?

5. Mavin's not great. It's ok. I've found that combat doesn't really matter anyhow in this game. You tend to eventually win all fights no matter how badly you play. Yes, some - like the fabled salads - are quite exhilerating fights. But using the mavin or a longsword doesn't make much difference if you have a full party of characters. The game is really all about the story and the role playing.

6. Rattlings can't carry much, and it doesn't get much better as the game progresses.

Hope this holds you until wiser sages log on [img]smile.gif[/img]

PS I keep having to edit and add "L"'s!!

[ 12-03-2004, 01:52 PM: Message edited by: jsalsb ]
Old 12-03-2004, 01:55 PM   #3
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

You don't need to stay online here to avoid having to type in your password - check your profile. I think there is something in there that allows you to avoid having to type in your password. I never have to.

1) He off to the NW of the lake (which is north of the burnt out hut)

2)Oakenmir has a lot of information to relate. He doesn't have anything to give you although you might be able to get a treant seed from him.

3)You can't kill Kol (at least not as far as I recall) outside of the Serpent Temple - he's needed later in the game.

4)That might have been Argothius (a centaur) - I was thinking that it might have been Ramakamil but Argothius is generally found not far from the western gate of Brimloch Roon. Argothius is a Armory quest as well.

5)True - the Mavin is a decent weapon but not the best when dealing with regular monsters. It is, however, important when you're dealing with Cet.

6) One of the Ratlings' disadvantages is that they are frail. Pixies and Ratlings can't carry a lot even when you increase their strength.

I don't make a habit of deleting posts/threads and I almost never need to on this board. That one thread of your's that I did delete was basically "spam" and we do try to avoid that here. If you want to boast about your post increases the tavern is a super place to do so! Other posters will even buy you a drink (virtual).

Wyv

[ 12-03-2004, 01:59 PM: Message edited by: Wyvern ]
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 02:00 PM   #4
bsftcs
Red Dragon

1. As Jon mentiones, Shrew Chishi is on the western shore in a little secluded grove on Lake Boogre.

3. Kol cannot be killed first time around. He will start disappearing when attacked.

4. That would probably be Argothius as Jon mentioned. He might have dropped a helmet wanted by the shopkeeper in the warriors' guild.

5. The Mavin is not a spectacular sword, but together with the Staff of Death it is the only weapon in the game capable of containing the Black Fire needed to kill Cet.

6. The ability to carry items is also based on the character's race. A rattling is one of the weakest races in the game.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:01 PM   #5
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Hmmm, this time Wyvern managed to post before me.
Old 12-03-2004, 02:04 PM   #6
jsalsb
Elminster

ha ha ha! I beat you all. Buuuhhhwwaaaahaaawaaahaaa...! ahem... uh...
Old 12-03-2004, 02:13 PM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by jsalsb:
ha ha ha! I beat you all. Buuuhhhwwaaaahaaawaaahaaa...! ahem... uh...
lol!!!
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2004, 04:05 PM   #8
Bungleau
40th Level Warrior

Sheesh! I missed the party

But I'll add something... it would not be Ramakamil unless you get the appropriate quest. He's not there until then. Could have been a random rogue, though...

Okay, and a second thing: your encumbrance does not (until Radek corrects me [img]smile.gif[/img] ) affect anything beyond the display of the weight you're carrying. At least, nothing material that I've noted. So weigh down that ratling with all the parties extra plate mail, healing potions, extra healing potions, and arrows. He won't complain because he likes it...
-+-+-+
Give 'em a hug one more time. It might be the last.
Bungleau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 04:15 AM   #9
dragon2005
The Magister

what do you mean by "lol"?

and it was just a rogue becous i allready got the helmat.
dragon2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2004, 10:28 AM   #10
bsftcs
Red Dragon

Lol should mean "laughing out loud" or "lots of laughs". Personally, I do not know the meaning of most of those cyber-abbreviations, and I avoid them all together. [img]smile.gif[/img]