Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-27-2002, 06:10 PM   #11
Sigmar
Unicorn

Check out the the evolution 2 thread, towards the end page 5 and 6. Someone called the Dark seems to know personal things about Stealthy and Yorick (well not exactly but read it and you know what I mean) please read it and help Yorick in his argument with the Dark. It sounds really suspicious if you ask me.
Sorry for bringing this to your attention.
Old 04-27-2002, 06:10 PM   #12
Talthyr Malkaviel
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

I like Irn-Bru, and Dr.Pepper! Maybe my tastes are just less refined.
Old 04-27-2002, 06:13 PM   #13
Lioness
Jack Burton

Whoa.. that jingle is scary.

I'm doing good Sir M. [img]smile.gif[/img] Spammy mood as always. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

Have fun Galadria!! *glances over at the comp with BG2 on it...* hm..naah. Too much fun here [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2002, 06:14 PM   #14
AliCat
Drow Warrior

Sigmar, been there and done that before I saw this post!
Old 04-27-2002, 06:19 PM   #15
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
Originally posted by Talthyr Malkaviel:
You like Dr Pepper??? [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Do you like the Redsox too?
Old 04-27-2002, 06:20 PM   #16
Talthyr Malkaviel

Quote:
Originally posted by AliCat:
Sigmar, been there and done that before I saw this post!
Same here, but thanks for informing others, Sigmar.
Old 04-27-2002, 06:23 PM   #17
Talthyr Malkaviel

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
You like Dr Pepper??? [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Do you like the Redsox too? [/QUOTE]Redsox?? Must be something to do with sport. [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-27-2002, 06:25 PM   #18
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Yeah that jingle IS kinda scary! But at least that answered my question about what Irn-Brew is. I don't really think I would like it.

And (it took me a while, something to do with my connection) but I read about "The Dark". That is bloodly freaky!!!! I think I may just jump in there for Yorik!
Old 04-27-2002, 06:26 PM   #19
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
quote:
You like Dr Pepper??? [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] Do you like the Redsox too? [/QUOTE]Redsox?? Must be something to do with sport. [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Ach well. [img]smile.gif[/img] Nobody's perfect.

Thanks for posting that Sigmar, that's freaky and trollish. HOpe the mods take care of it right away.
Old 04-27-2002, 06:34 PM   #20
Sir Mandorallen
Baaz Draconian

Sorry all of you baseball fans... I dislike baseball. I'm all for american football--not to be confused with soccer--and lacross.

And I do believe I will keep an eye on "The Dark" that whole conversation was.... odd. And I hope the mods jump in too.

Hey wait... I just tried to post this and got an error... I used the back and add reply to do it. What just happened?