Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-15-2002, 11:34 AM   #31
Bahamut
Iron Throne Cult

Quote:
Originally posted by Jerome:
Being an ugly bastard myself...?
Fishing [img]tongue.gif[/img] Fine your ugly then [img]smile.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2002, 11:38 AM   #32
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Bahamut:
quote:
Being an ugly bastard myself...?
Fishing [img]tongue.gif[/img] Fine your ugly then [img]smile.gif[/img] [/QUOTE]Er....yeah. I could have sworn I already said that.
Old 04-15-2002, 12:55 PM   #33
AzureWolf
20th Level Warrior

When it comes down to it *you* make the girls looks.
You may go out with some woman others think looks like a demonic hellspawned mutant from hell carrying the bubonic plague, but to you looks like the most beautiful girl in the world. Its really your perceptions. Anyone seen the movie "Shallow Hal"? Ok so its a bit corny but it gets it message across to some that a girls looks are what *you* see when you look at her.
I have been out with short girls, tall girls, blond, brunette, white, black and latin. To me they all have *the looks*. I have looked at girls who are very beautiful and felt much less attraction to them. Like wolfgir said she is beautiful to *you* beacause she is *her*.
You dont pick and mix your own woman, its a whole packaged deal all done and when you take it you get the whole thing good bits and bad.

[ 04-15-2002, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: AzureWolf ]
Old 04-15-2002, 12:58 PM   #34
Azred
Drow Priestess

I have been with a variety of hair, skin, and eye colors, facial structures, and builds. Eyes attract me, first and foremost; more than once has a pair of striking, bright eyes stopped me in my tracks. The color doesn't matter, only the look eminating from the eyes.

Looks don't matter, though. I know a woman who most people would consider pretty, but she is so scatterbrained that even if I were single I would not consider having a relationship with her. I have also been with those who were more "open" with their relationships and others who have had emotional stability problems.

This explains why I am so attracted to eyes, for eyes are the windows to the soul (as the saying goes). Give me someone--my lovely red-head, of course--who has true eyes; you can't go wrong with someone who has true eyes and a good spirit. That is what I find attractive; those reflect true beauty.

No matter how thinly you slice it, it's still bologna.
Old 04-15-2002, 01:31 PM   #35
Lioness
Jack Burton

And I spend all my time getting rid of my blond hair. hehe...
Old 04-15-2002, 01:54 PM   #36
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
Originally posted by Lioness:
LOL! Is that permenant, or will it 'grow' out?
Old 04-15-2002, 01:57 PM   #37
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
quote:
LOL! Is that permenant, or will it 'grow' out?[/QUOTE]It's supposed to fade, but thus far it shows no sign of doing so. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Yay! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Fortunately, I'm not getting roots, and it's staying shiny so it doesn't look washed-out.
Old 04-15-2002, 02:01 PM   #38
Jerome
Knight of the Rose

Quote:
quote:
quote:
LOL! Is that permenant, or will it 'grow' out?[/QUOTE]It's supposed to fade, but thus far it shows no sign of doing so. [img]graemlins/biglaugh.gif[/img] Yay! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Fortunately, I'm not getting roots, and it's staying shiny so it doesn't look washed-out.
[/QUOTE][img]smile.gif[/img] Can I call you Pippi? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]
Old 04-15-2002, 02:04 PM   #39
Vaskez
Takhisis Follower

What would be IMO the perfect girl lookswise? I can be pretty specific
The perfect girl would have to be between 5'6" and 5'10" and have a slim, well-rounded figure, no flab but soft in all the right places , not skinny and bony. She'd have long blonde, brown or black hair between shoulder and mid-back length. Well-proportioned face, not too large nose, mouth or chin. Hmm will stop there before I start sounding too shallow but the question WAS about looks

I know people say that personality is more important and that's true but you have to find a woman attractive in the first place for you to NOTICE her, so she has to be attractive at least to you. Hmm I also like women to be roughly the same level of intelligence as me and to have a good sense of humour (NOT just laughing at the same jokes as me but also making me laugh). Hmm yeah I guess I'm pretty fussy/selective... probably why I've had so few relationships
...still young though, and have a "perfect" girl right now [img]smile.gif[/img]

woops chatted on a bit there...hehe
Love conquers all? Damn, I'd say that area's gray
Old 04-15-2002, 02:07 PM   #40
Lioness
Jack Burton

Quote:
[img]smile.gif[/img] Can I call you Pippi? [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img] [/QB]
Try it, Mr. Paladin. [img]graemlins/grabblue.gif[/img]

[img]graemlins/blueblink.gif[/img]