Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 01-31-2002, 01:35 AM   #21
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

Wow, Nachtrafe, those look GREAT! Elves do come out pretty good with this system.

Oh, and BTW, I found a sort of a "cheat" to get a dwarf-looking character. You have to go into the Super Hero area, and choose the "Brick" mod. It gives a stout, powerfully built figure that you can set up as a dwarven character.

It's not really a dwarf, but it will work for a pic.

Cheers,

"And all my days are trances, and all my nightly dreams,
Are where thy grey eye glances, and where thy footstep gleams,
In what ethereal dances, by what eternal streams..."
Old 01-31-2002, 01:40 AM   #22
Grand-Ranger
Galvatron

Location: Everywhere I wanna go its already where I am,cause I am already there
quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:
Wow, Nachtrafe, those look GREAT! Elves do come out pretty good with this system.

Oh, and BTW, I found a sort of a "cheat" to get a dwarf-looking character. You have to go into the Super Hero area, and choose the "Brick" mod. It gives a stout, powerfully built figure that you can set up as a dwarven character.

It's not really a dwarf, but it will work for a pic.

Cheers,

Cool! Now all we need is a halfling/gnome,hehe.

[ 01-31-2002: Message edited by: Grand-Ranger ]

Old 01-31-2002, 10:11 AM   #23
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

It might sound stupid but could someone tell me how can I save the heroes I've created? I can't do it! Please help me, someone.
Thanks in advance.
Old 01-31-2002, 11:26 AM   #24
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Byronas:
It might sound stupid but could someone tell me how can I save the heroes I've created? I can't do it! Please help me, someone.
Thanks in advance.

You have to take a screenshot. On a Windows machine, this is either by pressing the PRINT SCRN key, or ALT + PRINT SCRN. Open up MS Paint or another package, such as Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, and do an Edit|Paste. The full screen should appear in the window, and you can crop your picture from it.

Cheers,
-Sazerac

Old 01-31-2002, 11:51 AM   #25
Gray Mage
Banned User

Saz, great Job!!

Did any one notice the heads? I think they are a little small for the bodies. Anyway, that's what I think. It's cool tho.....
Old 01-31-2002, 11:54 AM   #26
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

quote:
Originally posted by Sazerac:

You have to take a screenshot. On a Windows machine, this is either by pressing the PRINT SCRN key, or ALT + PRINT SCRN. Open up MS Paint or another package, such as Photoshop or Paint Shop Pro, and do an Edit|Paste. The full screen should appear in the window, and you can crop your picture from it.

Cheers,
-Sazerac

Really thanks, Saz!
Old 01-31-2002, 01:46 PM   #27
Kaz
Thoth - Egyptian God of Wisdom

It's also possibly to click the Save button, copy all those numbers to Word or another program, then - when you want to look at it again - click the Load button and paste. Given that I can't use Paintshop to edit the pics and am only doing this for fun anyway, this is what I did.
Old 01-31-2002, 01:58 PM   #28
Sir Byronas
Mephistopheles

Listen up what I've read!
I've just bought Dragon Magazine 291 (January 2002) and it writes that heromachine is one of the best programms to make character protraits! Great job for finding this Saz!

[ 01-31-2002: Message edited by: Sir Byronas ]

Old 01-31-2002, 02:02 PM   #29
Sazerac
Ironworks Moderator

ROFL, Sir Byronas! [img]graemlins/laugh2.gif[/img] And I just stumbled across it by accident, said "Whoa, COOL", and posted the link here! [img]graemlins/thumbsup.gif[/img]

Even endorsed by Dragon Mag...that's high accolades!

-Saz