Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 04-10-2001, 10:08 PM   #21
Charlie
Lord Ao

CB, I sent you a post via Sazeracs "Birth sign" post.
Dunno, it was the last thread I was in prior to being booted and I just went straight there and posted you upon my return. Didn't look elsewhere as that post was still tops an hour ago and I assumed you'd still be visiting it. It appears I was wrong....Ooops.

------------------
One love, peace.
Old 04-10-2001, 10:09 PM   #22
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Cloudy, go ahead and send them! But I'll likely try again it tomorrow after work. Too tired to figure it all out right now. Worry not though, I shall persevere!
Old 04-10-2001, 10:11 PM   #23
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:
Dunno, it was the last thread I was in prior to being booted and I just went straight there and posted you upon my return. Didn't look elsewhere as that post was still tops an hour ago and I assumed you'd still be visiting it. It appears I was wrong....Ooops.
Oh honey, its ok! I can go look unless it's short...tell me here then?! Be right back, I have to send LoA some files!

But Charlie? You do know email works best for this CloudHopper?! I am all over the place on the board! LOL Don't fret! No problem...you found me!

Cloudy

------------------
Raindancer of the Laughing Hyenas Clan
Storm-Queen
StormCloud of the Black Knight
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-10-2001, 10:15 PM   #24
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hey Charlie, did you ever get my e-mail about my van? I read you had been having e-mail problems and wondered if it got through?
Old 04-10-2001, 10:18 PM   #25
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Charlie:

You better not be e-mailing about me! "mmm, Ladyzekke is really a weird one tonight, I think she must be on drugs what do you think?"

That's right, I spy!

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 10:21 PM   #26
Ladyzekke
Ironworks Atomic Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Cloudbringer:
LadyZekke! The fishnets are stuck? On my new Chandelier? You think he'd stay up there? GREAT conversation pieces...er piece...er ...I wasn't looking there, honest...er well just a little!

Paul? You up for a little while? I can re-send now, silly Intoxogod with no sound files! Hey, you are depriving yourself of a laugh or two. But do NOT talk to turbo or Charlie...they keep insisting I take up a career in phone'entertainment' the rascally elves!

Cloudypie

Yep, seems LofA is hanging by a thread! He doesn't seem to mind though, I think he got engulfed in one of Bubble's Alcohol gases. As he has descended now, I have noticed him eyeing bubbles in a very strange way.

------------------
Old 04-10-2001, 10:22 PM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by ladyzekke:
You better not be e-mailing about me! "mmm, Ladyzekke is really a weird one tonight, I think she must be on drugs what do you think?"

That's right, I spy!
I thought you said it was intoxication? Maybe with all the male pulchritude here? (HAR someone will need a dictionary, for sure!)

No, not about you, ladyZ..about farting dogs and children, maybe! I talk about you here on the forum...HAHAHAHHAAHA...usually WITH you! teehee

CB

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-10-2001, 10:28 PM   #28
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Wendys smoking pot Wendys smoking pot Wendys smoking pot.....actually I have no idea but had to tease
Old 04-10-2001, 10:30 PM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sheesh! I have just been sitting on the first page refreshing and refreshing because I couldn't see my last post...duh! DingdongCloudy finally found the SECOND page! TEEHEE

Yikes! KEEP him away from Bubbles! That Charlie and his shite dragons! LOL

HEY LoA? To find out all about the bubble blowing dragon, see the For Charlie 4/9 thread (I think?!)

Cloudyberry

------------------
Storm-Queen
Heart Mind Soul Forever
Old 04-10-2001, 10:33 PM   #30
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Oh, I was kinda wondering where this was coming from, guess I better look lol