Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-17-2001, 04:15 PM   #21
Lord of Alcohol
Xanathar Thieves Guild

Hmmmm It is only fitting the the Lord of Alcohol has an equal as his consort. Between us we shall rule the pubs and yes..... the WORLD!!!!! Heeheee be scared....very scared....hahahahaha.....hahahahaha
Old 03-17-2001, 04:26 PM   #22
Gray Mage
Banned User

WAY TO GO STORMQUEEN!!!!!
< >
< >
< >
Cloudy, when this whole thing started, I had high hope to be able to keep up with you. It turns out It was a silly notion, but I am very happy for you. Your new title gives me goose pimplies

------------------

Feel My Power

Arcane Adept of the OHF, "So let it be written, So let it be done"
Old 03-17-2001, 06:20 PM   #23
LadyRae
Symbol of Cyric

WOW! Cloudy, puuurrrrtttyyyy stars! And you got five! Congrats!!!

------------------
Old 03-17-2001, 07:15 PM   #24
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Nethreene,

No big deal. I'm just helping Ziroc out, seeing as the board is getting really big now. 700 members just about! And a LOT of new ones on the BG2 board, so I get to watch out for trolls and flamers which I REALLY like doing

Oh, plus I get to keep an eye on you - make sure you don't accidentally break anything.

LOL, Mems, I couldn't get back in after my last post here this morning, but TWO of the forums have your name on them! Way cool, my friend! Oooh, flamer duty, nice! I like that job. Get a little pent up agression out while ridding the forum of vermin...hehehe!

And you know I wouldn't break anything without telling you , dear Memny! Hey, you ever going to answer my question about the names of my last sig file uploads? url I have up to file name..did you abbreviate at all? Email, me, please, I'm having trouble with slow load on board these days. Hope to get cable modem soon.

PinkClouds

------------------
Storm-Queen
Purple Rose of the Black Knight
Old 03-17-2001, 07:19 PM   #25
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Memnoch will protect us! (BTW, excuse my net-ignorance, but what is a 'troll' in this context? I have heard the word used a few times).

Cloudy, knew you'd do it. I am merely a humble Drow Warrior!! MUST give up work to keep up - who needs wages anyway? er... but who would pay for my internet bills??
Epona! Don't give up work! You have such a cool job! Archaeolgy! Love it
Thanks for the kudos, but I owe it all to the fine people here! I only chat with myself infrequently! LOLOLOL

Cloudy (hoping you are feeling ok these days!)
Old 03-17-2001, 07:22 PM   #26
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Moiraine:
Champagne, Clouddy !
Why, there is no "Lady Ao" title ? Grumble ... (Sorry, is there a grumbling smiley ?)

Moiraine! Love to see you these days, but we keep just crossing paths a bit late! Yah, LORD Ao...humph...Ziroc's titles are gender biased. HAHAHAHA! Glad you noticed! How are you feeling, flu all gone?

Cloudy, fresh from adventuring with three companions in multigame- we killed us a Kangaxx!!! Or rather credit for final blow goes to BK...

Old 03-17-2001, 07:24 PM   #27
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Memnoch:
Nethreene,

Whoa...saw that and figured you wanted a BIG favor, Mems! LOL And I'd have to comply....hehehe

Simbul

------------------
Storm-Queen
Chosen of Ironworks

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-17-2001).]
Old 03-17-2001, 07:29 PM   #28
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by Epona:
Memnoch will protect us! (BTW, excuse my net-ignorance, but what is a 'troll' in this context? I have heard the word used a few times).

Troll: one who trolls for flames, puts out controversial material to bait a flamewar, a large slimy green monster, killed with fire and acid

CloudDictionary

[This message has been edited by Cloudbringer (edited 03-17-2001).]
Old 03-17-2001, 07:38 PM   #29
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Sir Taliesin, LOL, Touch any part of my dress you like...er, well remember, BK is about...LOL Thanks!

Moridin:

LarrY! HI! How are you? Long time no see here! Maybe I'm in the wrong threads. Anyway, who is Lord Ao? er besides me?! LOL

LadyZekke! HAHAHA I thought the same thing when I saw it! LOL

Gray Mage: Nice use of color, dear Mage! Aww, never fear....what you post is priceless...who cares the numbers?

LoA : HEHEHE!!!!

CloudNine
Old 03-17-2001, 07:40 PM   #30
Cloudbringer
Ironworks Moderator

Quote:
Originally posted by LadyRae:
WOW! Cloudy, puuurrrrtttyyyy stars! And you got five! Congrats!!!
Heehee, they ARE purrrrty aren't they? thanks for the congrats! Love that sig...teehee

Cloudy

grrr...flood control.... Well, munch munch my time away...now let's send again...lol