Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum

Old 09-04-2002, 02:42 PM   #1
Bootsakah
Elite Waterdeep Guard

I have played all the BG series as well as the IWD series and have loved them all. I just picked up IWD2 and was a bit overwhelmed with creating a new party using the 3rd edition. So far it seems the 3rd edition rules allow for a greater character diversity, however at the same time, the learning curve is off the scale. The last thing I want to do is get half way into the game and realize I made a character choice mistake.

What is your idea of a ultimate party? Fighter/Barbarian/Cleric/Wiz/Rouge/? Im sure as usual it depends on your gaming style, but I just need some help getting started.

Thanks.
Bootsakah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2002, 04:58 PM   #2
ratchild
Manshoon

Remember, no such thing as ultimate party... just the one you'll have the most fun with. However, there is a great post over on the Official forums... but i don't know how to link =( you can have 6 characters or less again, and multiclassing is actually viable in 3rd edition. give a few things a try!