Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Icewind Dale | Heart of Winter | Icewind Dale II Forum
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 06-14-2002, 01:20 PM   #1
JULIAN
Welcomed New User

i WAS WONDERING WHAT YOU ALL HAVE IN TERMS OF AMROR, SWORD, HELM. cAUSE IM LIKE HALFWAY THROUGH THE GAME AND I WANTED TO KNOW IF ANYONE IS ABOUT THE SAME PLACE (IM IN THE LAST LEVEL OF DRAGON'S EYE SEARCHING FOR THE HEARTSONE. iF ANYONE IS AROUND THERE TELL ME WHAT YOU HAVE.. tHANX...
JULIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 01:23 PM   #2
Tanoch Thas'ala
Banned User

First, welcome. Second, there is a button, fourth down in a straight line from the ESC button. IT's called Caps Lock.

Third, not everyone plays the same, so what I have will probably be a lot different that what you may have. I started a second game of IWD with lvl 13 or so chars..plus I went to HOW and Trials before Dragon's eye...at least I think I did...
Tanoch Thas'ala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2002, 01:29 PM   #3
JULIAN
Welcomed New User

Thanx for the welcome and sorry about the caps friend. I'm takling about no cheating, starting regularly in the game. What are your items guys?
JULIAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 05:31 PM   #4
Axe-Lord
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Its ok i didnt have any +1 weapons after leaving dragons eye. it really sucked. but now im in Dorns Deep and im rollin in special weapons. i have so many i had to drop them (Dorns Deep is Chapter 4).
So just hold out a little longer and you will hae a lot of nice weapons.
Axe-Lord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2002, 07:20 PM   #5
andrewas
Harper

Cant recall exactly, but the first few dungeons are magic-poor. I think I had a coupl of +1 weapons and I know I got some magic chain-mail in VoS.

With so few options that early I guess everyone will have pretty much the same load-out - whatever they can get their mitts on. Wait till you come through chapter 5, theres loads of stuff. And if you go into the expansions theres some nice trinkets around.
Old 07-21-2002, 08:22 AM   #6
Finn an Ruadh
Elite Waterdeep Guard

Greetings! Yep, those first areas are pretty poor, but you can load up in Severed Hand. Those Arrows of the Hand are great! I prefer Joril's Axe (Wyrm's Tooth), the Axe of Caged Souls (Dorn's Upper), Misery's Herald (Severed Hand), & the Cairn Blade.
Have a good week!

Finn