Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)
FAQ Calendar Arcade Today's Posts Search

Old 03-18-2001, 04:44 PM   #21
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

I'm actually the unlucky one when it came to websites.

Made a first one with the famous "Telehan Story" that Rikard, Jon and others created on the old forum.

THEN GEOCITIES DELETED IT FOR NO REASON!! (mailed me saying that they'll "try" to find it!!)

Made a second one with my well going novel.

THEN GEOCITIES DELETED IT AGAIN FOR NO REASON!! (didn't reply to my mail, but said the were suffering "technical difficulties")

And now I'm making a third one which looks really good at the moment.
It is a play set in Athkatla with Me(Wah), a swashbuckler named Damon, and some other characters. BTW, Melusine is one of them too LOL!

I say that it should be my best site yet - give ya the link ASAP.
Cheers!

------------------

Greetings mortals, my name is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.
Old 03-18-2001, 04:50 PM   #22
bilqis
Symbol of Cyric

Melusine... I'm listening to their samples now... I love the lead vocalists voice! Is that your boyfriend? They sound great.

Wah.. one thought.. have you thought of moving your web site away from geocities??

------------------

Take risks: If you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise. (new member of TLH)
Old 03-18-2001, 05:03 PM   #23
Melusine
Dracolisk

Bilqis, that's what I suggested too (moving site from Geocities), hope that'll work...
No my boyfriend is the drummer, the singer used to be the guitarplayer of a band I sang in. Nah, he's not my type, I always seems to fall for drummers LOL No really Seb is my third drummer
But I'm very glad you like it. The band's had a lot of trouble finding a singer and they had refused Louis (the current one) once already before finally accepting. They thought he was way too arrogant (which he is...he walked in on the audition saying: you should really do something about that website of yours ...sheesh). I finally talked Sebastian into trying it again, after all, better an arrogant vocalist than no vocalist at all! And now they're quite happy with him, even though he still has a lot to learn

If any of you like rock music with a dark edge to it, check the site. If your friends are interested in this type of music, please give them the url!!!!
Thanks so much and sorry for my shameless lobbying but I really would hate them and esp. Sebastian to be disappointed again. Like Yorick knows very well, the music business is tough!

------------------
Melusine, Archbabe of the OHF and the LH

Your voice is ambrosia

[This message has been edited by Melusine (edited 03-18-2001).]
Old 03-18-2001, 07:59 PM   #24
Charean
Hathor

Melusine - that is some awesome tunage!!

Reminds my a bit of Y&T in the 80's with a new sound...

Love that jammin rock with the hard edge!!

Will they sell in the States??

and on topic - I don't have a website, but then again, I wouldn't have much to say.

------------------

Defender for the Light -
Goodness knows there is a lot of Dark out there!! - Where are my matches?
Wandering Joke of the Laughing Hyenas
Old 03-18-2001, 09:35 PM   #25
Wah
Symbol of Cyric

Er.....here is the site then. By the way, please don't tell me it looks as colourful as a baby's sketch pad.............I already know that!!

Wah's Site

PS - Melusine are you a force of righteousness or a fiend of evil m'lady? The story needs to know soon okay? Cheers.

------------------

Greetings mortals, my name is Wah, Arch Lich Wah.