Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 12-06-2000, 01:49 PM   #1
Arcadius

I know I will get a slew of RTFMs, but I don't have TFM; so my stupid question is, is there a "rest" command in this game?
Old 12-06-2000, 01:59 PM   #2
Excalibor

You can't rest in W&W.
Old 12-06-2000, 01:59 PM   #3
Serath
Manshoon

Sort of like in the old Gold Box games? I don't believe there is. At least, I've never found/used it.

Serath
Serath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2000, 07:49 PM   #4
xenotoca

you mean you never used the camp option in the gold box games. Were you could even set how long (days) you camped for to heal up if you had no healing spells, were you saved and loaded a game, were your rest was disturbed by monsters attacking if you camped in the wrong place. Did you in fact ever open the gold box and load the game. Old age I am dreading it.
Old 12-06-2000, 10:05 PM   #5
emilyh
Welcomed New User

You can go to the Inn & remove your characters from the party. That's the only rest they'll ever get.

Yeah, there should be a rest icon - does anyone else find it annoying to wander around in the pitch dark outside at night and bumping into things, even with torchlight? Hopefully, this will be added with a future patch.

EmilyH
emilyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2000, 03:48 AM   #6
carg
The Magister

Warm-skin is Ukabu. Ukabu is hero. Hero no need rest; he get strong with no rest. Sleep is for little toads.

Shinwiki no understand RTFM. Toads no need words you can't speak.

(Sorry, couldn't resist silly answer.)
carg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2000, 03:50 AM   #7
xenotoca

if you have a Wiskas in your party set as selected character they have night vision not brilliant but better than torchlight. Get the illuminate spell this is far better.