Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 08-18-2003, 11:33 AM   #81
Link
Jack Burton

I guessed you weren't such a sports fan That's why I never asked the past year

Reeka -- We just never chat like we used to anymore on MSN, so I thought we should catch up in real life
Old 08-18-2003, 02:48 PM   #82
Attalus
Symbol of Bane

Quote:
Originally posted by Kaltia:
quote:
Originally posted by Attalus:
[img]graemlins/whackya.gif[/img] That's for you, young Kat.
OW! Heeeey, did *Willow* give you permission to use that thing? [/QUOTE]Yep, as a fellow-physician and Cafe regular, I have standing permission to use The Willow StickTM
Old 08-18-2003, 07:56 PM   #83
Cerek the Barbaric
Ma'at - Goddess of Truth & Justice

Which IW member(s) would I like to meet in person? I can think of several off the top of my head. Please keep in mind that this list is (by no means) inclusive....I'm sure there will be several others that I overlooked.

01) Member #2 (of course)
02) The genie
03) The university worker
04) Her sister
05) The college professor (and devout animal lover)
06) The singer
07) The physician (and his wife)
08) The seminary graduate
09) The multi-lingual Mormon
10) The senior system analyst
11) The emergency services supervisor (who has mysteriously disappeared) [img]graemlins/verysad.gif[/img]
12) The construction worker (also M.I.A.)
13) The counsel for the defense
14) A shaman in Beantown
15) Mr. FlufferNutter
16) And - of course - the two lovely ladies from across the pond that I have spoken privately with.

I know there are many more - and I will be embarassed when I realize who I forgot. Hopefully, I will remember some more before the time limit for Editing expires.