Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 09-29-2001, 02:19 PM   #1
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

First of all 345 % roleplaying is allowed. This is a place where you can battle me (black cell with all moves from dbz and ff) and fight each other for training aswell...... this isnt a serious place, so dont bring un rpg esque stuff in here. go to cloudy's for that.

I am waiting for my challengers! And no, mods cannot use moderation freeze or any other powers. Otherwise, I whip out my Drakonite spells from Ogre battle 64 and start killing you cheezily.

------------------

All your base are belong to us! How Are you gentlemen?

Old 09-29-2001, 02:25 PM   #2
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Lawyer spells are outlawed. I will fight fair if you fight fair.......
Drakonite spells are my last resort, and since im so high of level, I will kill you quickly with a Annihilation 1234 ft range spell.

------------------

Old 09-29-2001, 02:31 PM   #3
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

*draws the Masamue and casts wish* i wish to be the dungeon master *becomes the dungeon master and kills Gwhanos *

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-29-2001, 02:32 PM   #4
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

No I created this, so I get to be the dm and the enemy!

------------------

Old 09-29-2001, 02:37 PM   #5
Sigmar
Unicorn

This should be interesting, your power levels are roughly even. But I know who my money's on.

------------------
"If complete and utter chaos was lightning,then he'd be the sort to stand on a hilltop in a thunderstorm wearing wet copper armour and shouting "All gods are bastards"."-Rincewind
Sigmar, proud warrior of clan HADB.
Old 09-29-2001, 02:39 PM   #6
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Ready SS4?

------------------

Old 09-29-2001, 02:44 PM   #7
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

G: SPECIAL BEAM CANNON: FIRE!!!!!
*fires three of them*

------------------

Old 09-29-2001, 02:46 PM   #8
SSJ4Sephiroth
Beholder

alright then... i'll go FIRST!

*teleports in behind Gwhanos and jabs the Masamune at his back. he quickly teleports around front again though, and jams it into his chest. he does a quick spin, cutting Gwhanos's tail off. he flies away, and prepares his next move* SUPER NOVA! FINAL FLASH! KAMEHAMEHA!*a comet flies past the earth, and crashes into the sun. the sun expands, devouring Gwhanos and severely damaging him**a beam of energy flies out of Sephiroths hands, smacking into Gwhanos and blowing through him, disentigrating his legs**a blue orb flies from Sephiroths hands, and disentigrates Gwhanos's torso and head* and as a finisher... GALIC GUN! *a large beam of energy flies from Sephiroth, hitting Gwhanos's tail and expanding, destroying any cells that he left behind*

------------------
It's simple. Once the Planet is hurt, it gathers Spirit Energy to heal the injury. The amount of energy gathered depends on the size of the injury...What would happen if there was an injury that threatened the very life of the Planet? Think how much energy would be gathered! Ha, ha, ha. And at the center of that injury, wil be me. All that boundless energy will be mine. By merging with the energy of the Planet, I will be come a new life form, a new existence. Melding with the Planet, I will cease to exist as I am now. Only to be reborn as a 'God' to rule over every living soul.

What are you saying? Are you trying to tell me you have feelings now? Ha, ha, ha... Stop acting as if you're sad. And there's no need to act as if you're angry either. Because, Cloud, you are... a puppet.
Super Sephiroth, slayer of the Uber Fluffy, and battle co-ordionator and defender of the HADB clan.
Follower of the mighty Fallen Paladin himself.
Diplomacy is all and well, but HADB is better!
Head of the IronWorks Intelligence Division

Stalking the woodlands,
the Lioness in my sight,
warm feelings doth come,
into my lonely heart
Old 09-29-2001, 02:53 PM   #9
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

Heheheh........ im no ordinary Cell....
*regenerates*

G: FINAL FLASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (fires four of em in all directions)

*I then use Stop and whip out my Drakonite Spell book: ANNIHILATION!! 1222222222222 ft! *
I then fire 8 kamahahamehas (full power) in all directions, and then use 4 spirt bombs everywhere.....
I then use Recover to recover my lost ki. I use almost all ki to use Celestial Switch: a powerful think that makes ones that rely on an object or PLANET for survival be switched with the casters status.... this is irreversable, except for the caster who dispels the enchantment. Not even a god can undo this horrible act; as many gods lose their powers to one simple incantation. I then recover 100% of my ki and walk away.....

------------------

Old 09-29-2001, 02:55 PM   #10
Gwhanos, Lord Of Evil

and disintergrate ss4....... you are the weakest link goodbye!

------------------