Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Classics > Wizards & Warriors Forum

Old 01-18-2001, 05:34 PM   #1
emilyh
Welcomed New User

Where is the Collasium? I'm looking all over for it and can't seem to find anything that even looks remotely like a secret entrance! Help, please!
emilyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2001, 05:38 PM   #2
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Are you swimming in the LOST SEA???
If you have a printed map that comes with the game, dive down rough under the words "uncharted"

Or - find one of Xignal's links and check out his map there - will give you a good idea where you need to dive!
Good luck!

Wyv
Wyvern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-18-2001, 07:08 PM   #3
emilyh
Welcomed New User

Not sure - I swam around Kerah's shrine for a while, then tried over by the island where Isis is.

Obviously I'm not looking in the right place. I'll have to dig out that map. Thanks.
Old 01-18-2001, 07:16 PM   #4
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

YOu need to go through the temple of Isis/Anephas' shrine to get to the Lost Sea.
Sounds like you're still in the Enchanted Sea right now!

Wyv
Old 01-18-2001, 07:21 PM   #5
emilyh
Welcomed New User

It is by Kerah's shrine? I looked there for awhile but couldn't find anything. Do you have to get the portal to work first (which strikes me as bad as an infinite loop, since the tablets are in the sunken city).
Old 01-19-2001, 11:57 PM   #6
sarcomere

ok first you should have all your party equipped with the shell helmets and breathers that the shipright makes. Then you make sure that you are in the correct sea, which means you took the thieves elevator out of the shrine of anephas, then you take bloodbeards boat and like wyvern said, sail to the middle of the lost sea and dive, it should not take long to find the city, or if you took that pirates treasure map, sail straight east from his broken cart which is on a patch of land west of the lost sea and dive periodically, you should easily find it, i found it just by wandering around. The entrance to the city is on the farther west building accessable from the east side, there is an entrance right by the sunken pirates treasure, but i went in but found a lock door right inside, so i believe this is the exit.

Sarcomere
Old 01-20-2001, 09:01 AM   #7
Wyvern
Ironworks Moderator

Ah - I have a better idea where you really are now!

Have you raised and spoken with Anephas?? Did you get the light obelisk from Kerah's portal? (not that portal will not work)
To raise Anephas you need his ashes and the light obelisk. After you have spoken to Anephas a door which previously would not open (in a room with fallen columns) will open up and this leads to the "thieve's lift" and the Lost Sea.
Hope I've manage to help this time, emilyh!

Wyv
Old 01-20-2001, 11:30 AM   #8
emilyh
Welcomed New User

I finally found it, thanks. Can't believe I missed the back door to the pyramid.