Visit the Ironworks Gaming Website Email the Webmaster Graphics Library Rules and Regulations Help Support Ironworks Forum with a Donation to Keep us Online - We rely totally on Donations from members Donation goal Meter

Ironworks Gaming Radio

Ironworks Gaming Forum

Go Back   Ironworks Gaming Forum > Ironworks Gaming Forums > General Discussion > General Conversation Archives (11/2000 - 01/2005)

Old 03-01-2001, 12:20 PM   #1
Draconia

Hi everyone!!! I decided that I would come here and post this question. First before I ask, I would like everyone that has replied to my I am leaving for awhile thread to please read it so you can see why I am back. I would like to know if anyone can help me put a picture in my signature. I know that this has been talked about already and how to do it. I don't know anything about this but I would like a picture of a dragon. A little one would be alright. I just don't know where to go to get pictures or even know how to put it in my signature. Thank you for anyone that can help.
BTW, I like this new board.

------------------
Draconia
Old 03-01-2001, 01:18 PM   #2
Moiraine
Anubis

Hi Draconia !
So glad that you are back with us ! (Big hug)
Sorry for sending you Yorick's songs only today, but I had a lot of things to prepare for Yorick's visit here, and besides, you have not lost anything in the bargain : there are many more songs, and the quality is much better, since the CDs were not made from MP3s but directly from audio CDs.

------------------
Ready to sail !
Old 03-01-2001, 03:18 PM   #3
Draconia

Thank you Moiraine. No need to aplogyze for sending the cd today. It is so nice of you to send it. I will anxiously waiting for it. Take Care and please don't feel bad for sending it today.

------------------
Draconia
Old 03-01-2001, 03:53 PM   #4
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Damn double post---sorry see the post below!

[This message has been edited by Moridin (edited 03-01-2001).]
Old 03-01-2001, 03:55 PM   #5
Moridin
Fzoul Chembryl

Hi Draconia,

These are a few dragon gifs I have found. I know you can link right to the web page, as they do not mind outside links

You can right click on the image and look at properties to get the image url or you can visit www.bestanimations.com and view all the dragons and other gifs they have.
To put an image in your sig, you have to go to modigy your profile and then type
(img)http://www.webadresshere.com/xxx.gif(/img) but use [ & ] instead of ( & )

------------------
Old 03-01-2001, 04:01 PM   #6
WOLFGIR
Bastet - Egyptian Cat Goddess

Hi Draconia! My beauty! (with little beauty too!) I´m so glad to see you here, if you find a picture you want you can send it to me and I will host it, otherwise Memnoch has been great helping people with it and I´m sure he would host your too (he´s gonna flame my ass if I say too much..) And if you after something else I can show you some pics I have come bye..

------------------

::WOLFGIR::
Old 03-01-2001, 05:22 PM   #7
Stealthy

Draconia, if you like any of these, let me know and I will host it for you:

------------------

Still using Charlie's Shite Invisibility Potion
Old 03-01-2001, 07:01 PM   #8
Draconia

Thank you. I can't decide!!!!!! I love them all. I am a little lost at the host thing. Can someone please explain. My oldest boy is here helping me decide which one to pick. Ok, it has been decided. He has picked the fairy dragon or as he calls it, a baby dragon. My other son wants the blue snake dragon. hehe he is into blue.
Mordin- Thank you so much for the dragons. I love the green one waving. It is so cute. But my little boys have decided for me. Thank you.
Wolfie, My Beauty!!!! I would love to have your help. I don't know how to send anything like that.
Stealth- I hope you don't mind if I use the fairy dragon in my sig. I would love to have your help too.
I am undecided who to host me. I will leave it up to you guys. It was hard enough for me to decide which one I wanted to use. With the help of my boys, it was decided. Thank you all. Let me know what I need to do.

------------------
Draconia
Old 03-01-2001, 07:08 PM   #9
azuth

To enter something in to your signature you need to;
(img)Code for image.(/img) but with [] instead of ()
For your dragon you need to put
(img)http://angelfire.lycos.com/rpg/stealthy/FairyDragon.gif(/img)
to give you

Now I swear that is Brass..Anyone Know for sure?

[This message has been edited by azuth (edited 03-01-2001).]

Old 03-01-2001, 08:31 PM   #10
Hesperex

that ice dragon is pretty good, if your into dragon signatures

------------------